ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Victoria Beckham 's disign

Go down

Victoria Beckham 's disign Empty Victoria Beckham 's disign

Post  nhljerseyshop Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:49 am

As New York Fashion NFL jerseyWeek approaches, it’s British style maven Victoria BeckhamNFL jerseys that seems to be at the forefront of many fashionistas’ minds.NFL apparel From her recent British Fashion

Council nomination forcheap nfl jerseys designer brand of the year to landing the front page of The New York Times‘ nfl merchandisecoveted Sunday Styles section, Posh seems to have earned herself the unlikely respect of the fashion crowd—no easy nfl merchandisefeat in the overcrowded celebrity-designer space.steelers jerseys

Her secret? “I don’t do saints jerseyanything by halves,” football jerseyshe tells the Times. football jerseys“If you’re going to nhl jerseydo something, donhl jerseys it properly, I think. Otherwise there is no point in doingnhl team jersey something at all.” That philosophy extends to her hands-on approach to hockey jerseythe design ofnhl hockey jersey her wildly popular jersey devilsdresses—favored by A-listers like Cameron Diaz and Jennifer Lopez.penguins jersey

“I might get a piece of fabric blackhawks jerseyand tie it around me, then ask an assistant mlb jerseyto pin it for me,mlb jerseys” she says. “I’m not claiming to be a master draper. The bottom line is: Would I wear this?” baseball jerseyAnd that attention to detail, fit and construction is what has earned her respect baseball jerseysamong retailers and fashion editors alike, even if Posh herself admits that mlb baseball jerseyshe has “a long, phillies jerseylong way to go” as a designer. Still, there is one star client Beckham would love to add to her growing list: First lady Michelle Obama. “I really would love to dress hercardinals jersey.” –Gillian Koenig

nhljerseyshop

Back to top Go down