ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The red telephone box converted into a toilet.

Go down

The red telephone box converted into a toilet. Empty The red telephone box converted into a toilet.

Post  nhljerseyshop Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:18 am

A pensioner has found a novel use for an old red telephone box, turning it into NFL jerseya lavatory.

John Long, 73, spent months converting the cubicle into a loo after finding the disused box NFL jerseysin a reclamation yard in Carhampton, Somerset.

The retired salesman, NFL apparelfrom Taunton, Somerset, fitted the telephone box with a porcelain lavatorypan, hand basin, high-level cistern, frostedglass panes, cheap nfl jerseysa heater and a red tennis ball on the end of the lavatory chainnfl merchandise.

He said: nfl merchandise''I've done lots of projects, but this is one of the biggest. It's worked out steelers jerseysextremely well – better than expected.saints jersey

''I've wanted a red telephonefootball jersey box for years and I didn't have an outside lavatory, so I thought I could football jerseyscombine the two.

''To be honest, I probably nhl jerseyuse it more often than the internal lavatory now. It's just so convenient.''nhl jerseys

Mr Long spent monthsnhl team jersey transforming the telephone box and even crept out at night to measure another box down the road to check everything would fit.hockey jersey

''I took a pan to a nhl hockey jerseyred telephone kiosk down the road, sat on it, hoping and praying no one wouldjersey devils come along and take me off to a nut house,'' he said.

''Because of the high-level penguins jerseycistern, the water comes down like an avalanche."blackhawks jersey

Despitemlb jersey their declinemlb jerseys in numbersbaseball jersey in recent years, the red telephonebaseball jerseys box regularly tops polls as one of Britain's most iconic structures.

The Postmlb baseball jersey Office first introducedphillies jersey red phone boxes in the 1920s designed by Sir Gilbert Scott.cardinals jersey

nhljerseyshop

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum