ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ward: 'I'm thrown right into CSI: NY'

Go down

Ward: 'I'm thrown right into CSI: NY' Empty Ward: 'I'm thrown right into CSI: NY'

Post  honeys Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:48 am

Sela Ward has revealed that her CSI: NY character is thrown straight into glee complete season 1 dvd the show.

Ward is joining the programme in Cougar Town DVD the upcoming seventh season Merlin dvd as a replacement for Melina Dollhouse dvd box set Kanakaredes.

Speaking to Entertainment The Vampire Diaries season 1 dvd box set Tonight, Ward explained that her The Vampire Diaries dvd character is forced to investigate a The Vampire Diaries DVD Box Set murder as soon as she arrives.

"The first day that my smallville dvd box set character shows up for work, there's smallville dvd releases a dead body in their lab," she cold case series dvd said. "So right away the whole show is trying to the big bang theory series dvd solve this crime - who is she? How united states of tara season 1 dvd did it happen? How did she get in Leverage seasons dvd here? [It's a] very interesting Family Guy dvd set storyline, the first one, so I think Fringe dvd I'm sort of thrown into the Fringe dvd box set fire right away."

However, Ward explained that Chuck dvds her character will be able to cope chuck dvd box set with the cases.

"The character that I play is a Chuck season 3 dvd former FBI agent," she said. "And Britannia High Complete Series DVD very accomplished, very capable. Another Miami Medical DVD CSI investigator detective. So she's on equal footing Miami Medical DVD Box Set with all of them."

CSI: NY returns for a new season on Melrose Place DVD September 24 on CBS.

honeys

Back to top Go down