ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TaylorMade Tour Burner Irons SALE OFF 60%

Go down

TaylorMade Tour Burner Irons SALE OFF 60% Empty TaylorMade Tour Burner Irons SALE OFF 60%

Post  twitter Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:06 pm

From TaylorMade Tour Burner Irons bunker, Nicklaus opened the blade, but the Golf Clubs ball caught the top of the lip and spun back into the sand He blasted his next shot out to 8 feet. Mickelson made his birdie putt to remain undefeated in three career playoffs.

It was not a total loss for Nicklaus, the 31-year-old son of Jack Nicklaus who spent eight years travelling the globe trying to hone his game away from the shadow of taylor made tour burner driver review Golden Bear. He finally got his card this year, in his ninth try, and the $302,400 he earned Sunday virtually assures he'll keep it for next season.

"That's a big weight off my shoulders," he said. "I can free-wheel the rest of the year and Taylor Made Burner Tour Fairway Wood worry about a place to play next year. This lets me know there are good things coming down the road."

Kenny Perry and Harrison Frazar tied for third, two Taylor Made Tour Burner TP Drivers strokes out of the lead. They were among 19 players within five shots of the leaders who never got a chance to make up ground on the final day.

twitter

http://www.golfselling.com

Back to top Go down