ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Camp Rock' star for 'House' role

Go down

'Camp Rock' star for 'House' role Empty 'Camp Rock' star for 'House' role

Post  honeys Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:31 am

Alyson Stoner will guest star Star trek Enterprise complete series dvd in the forthcoming seventh Supernatural DVD season of Fox medical drama supernatural dvd box set House.

Fancast reports that supernatural on dvd the actress will play a The Sopranos dvd box set skateboarding patient in the Grey’s Anatomy dvd second episode, due to air Grey’s Anatomy Box Set on September 27.

"I can’t tell you what's Cold Case seasons dvd wrong with me," she teased. "You’ll have michael jackson collection dvd to tune in!"

She admitted that she is Desperate Housewives season a fan of the show, praising the ally mcbeal complete series dvd writing team and star Hugh Laurie.

"The writers are exquisite two and a half men complete box set and Hugh Laurie's performances two and a half men dvd are amazing," she said.

Stoner recently appeared in JAG dvd dance film Step Up 3D and Homicide: Life on the Street complete series dvd collection will star in the Disney Channel's My name is earl dvd upcoming Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam.

The seventh season of glee dvd House begins September 20 on glee complete season 1 dvd Fox.

honeys

Back to top Go down