ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daly back in control

Go down

Daly back in control Empty Daly back in control

Post  twitter Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:01 am

1995 Open Champion John Daly's decision to resume drinking came as a Golf Clubs shock to Callaway ft-i 25th anniversary driver those who thought the golfer was putting destructive tastes for liquor and gambling behind him.

Daly, who lost his contract with club manufacturers Callaway as a result of drinking again, said in an interview in Esquire magazine that he has control of his habits, although conventional forms of rehabilitation aren't part of his new recovery.

Daly was never comfortable in his program to dry himself out the conventional way in clinics and through group therapy. He regretted the decision to Callaway ft-i driver And Callaway ft-5 driver join Alcoholics Anonymous saying that it was the worst decision he made because it gave them all the control.

In his new quest for normality, Daly is using his mind to help him gain control over his life again.

"I try to think of myself as a Callaway hyper x driver lion," Daly told the magazine," bringing down the kill, controlling the jungle. That's the way I see my days now."

twitter

http://www.golfselling.com

Back to top Go down