ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lottery

Go down

lottery Empty lottery

Post  nhljerseyshop Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:53 pm

Rare is the time that I NFL jerseybust out ShamSports.com for its use in trade machinations. There are 3,700 other ways to use it, but I'm not big on grabbing NFL jerseysthe calculator and making up hypothetical deals. And yet, with the Indiana Pacers sporting a gaping NFL apparelhole at power forward and the Philadelphia76ers in the midst of what could be a cheap nfl jerseyscomplete reshaping, I think it's time for these two teams to start talking.
what could be another lottery pick, this usually would still be about half a cap nfl merchandiseto try and rebuild with. Not bad at all.
The problem therenfl merchandise is that we have no idea what the cap will look like once the NBAand its players hammer out a new collective bargaining agreement. I still have a feeling all the talk about a hard cap -- or the rumors about the NBAsomehow finding a way to make most of these would-be grandfathered contracts null and void -- a bit nutty. At the heartsteelers jerseys of this, David Stern knows it's his talk-themselves-into-anything owners who are his problem, along with the GMs that want to keep a job and go penny-wise andsaints jersey pound-foolish.

nhljerseyshop

Back to top Go down

lottery Empty space

Post  nhljerseyshop Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:55 pm

Even with that in place, NFL jerseythere still is the worry that $26.5 million in payroll and the cap space on top of it could be nothing short of Monopoly money next summer. So I wouldn't mind if the Pacers NFL jerseysacted now.
Especially with the changing of NFL apparelthe guard in Philadelphia taking place.
Doug Collins is in as cheap nfl jerseyscoach, and he's long wielded a strong nfl merchandisepersonnel influence from the bench since leaving Turner Sports for Detroit in 1995. Rod Thorn is in as team president, and while GM Ed Stefanski will nfl merchandiseretain his role, it's clear he'll have to run things by his former Nets boss.
Collins and Thorn were handed the steelers jerseyskeys to a promising group of youngsters, but also some well-off vets who may or may not be worth the money. Elton Brand, admirable though he may be, is not worth the three years and $51 million saints jerseyhe's owed on his contract. All the advanced stats in the world tell you that Andre Iguodala is pretty special, and we agree to a point. But we also know that poor ball-handling and iffy shot selection often mitigates those fabulous 20-9-7 lines.

nhljerseyshop

Back to top Go down

lottery Empty Jersey

Post  nhljerseyshop Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:55 pm

So I football jerseythink the Pacers should send Mike Dunleavy, T.J. Ford, Jeff Foster (all expiring contracts) and Paul George to Philadelphia -- along with their first-round pick from next year (top three protected, losing said protection the year after) -- for Elton Brand, Andre Iguodala and Marreese Speights.
There's a football jerseysgood chance fans of both teams will hate this deal. There's a better nhl jerseychance Philadelphia fans will hate it the most.
They're giving up their best player for the type of thing that continually fails to stir the optimism of fan bases, but is often times the best way out of the dumpster: draft picks and cap space.
This deal clears $20 million in cap space from Philly's books next summer, leaving it as a major player in the summer nhl jerseysalmost regardless of where the CBA hammers down. The team hockey jerseycould have two lottery selections to work with next season, enough cap space to restart and the retained talents of Louis Williams, Evan Turner, Spencer Hawes, George and Jrue Holliday. It could have even more cap space if the team nhl team jerseydecides Hawes is worth passing on.
To me, this is a harder sell for Indiana. It blows their cap space for next summer, and leaves them without a lotterynhl hockey jersey pick for 2010 (in George) and 2011.

nhljerseyshop

Back to top Go down

lottery Empty Guard

Post  nhljerseyshop Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:56 pm

But with Darren Collison, Granger, Iguodala, Speights (if you don't know, you will soon), Tyler Hansbrough and Roy Hibberton hand, the Pacers will have football jerseya young, formidable team. They'll be going from league-worst production at point guard and one of the wing nhl jerseypositions to borderline All-Star work from A.I., and not too far off (seriously) when it comes to Collison. Don't underestimate that upgrade. Toss in Speights tonhl jerseys finish inside and the improving high-post game from Hibbert, and you have a team.
Objective analysis from annhl team jersey outsider looking to help both teams at once is never bound to be popular, and there's no way I can understand or work along the same lines as a fan who lives and dies with each of his team's games (though, judging by the empty seats in Philly andhockey jersey Indiana ...).
The last bit was a joke. I know both of these teams have rabid fan bases, and I feel like they've been jerked around for too long while nhl hockey jerseytheir personnel bosses have put off rebuilding and instead tried to shoot for 45 wins as the absolute best-case scenario. It's time to endjersey devils that.
It's timepenguins jersey to start over in Philly, and it's time to see if a team with Iguodala at the core and a host of finishers and extra-passers around him can be bigger than the sum of its parts in Indiana. It's time to roll the dice on both ends. No more blackhawks jerseyDahntay Jones add-ons. No more "let's see if Elton gets it back."

nhljerseyshop

Back to top Go down

lottery Empty Re: lottery

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum