ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Spartacus' exec: 'Hannah inspired prequel'

Go down

'Spartacus' exec: 'Hannah inspired prequel' Empty 'Spartacus' exec: 'Hannah inspired prequel'

Post  honeys Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:28 am

Spartacus: Blood and Homicide: Life on the Street complete series dvd collection Sand creator Steven S. DeKnight Get Smart dvd has revealed that John Hannah My name is earl dvd inspired new prequel glee dvd series Gods of the Arena.

Hannah's character glee complete season 1 dvd Batiatus was killed in the glee season 1 dvd first season finale. DeKnight told Cougar Town DVD reporters at the Television Critics Merlin dvd Association press tour that Dollhouse dvd box set he had enjoyed working with the actor so The Vampire Diaries DVD Box Set much that he originally considered smallville dvd box set featuring Batiatus in a flashback cold case series dvd sequence.

"I was planning in episode five of the big bang theory series dvd season two to do a flashback episode united states of tara season 1 dvd where you saw some stuff with Leverage seasons dvd Batiatus," explained DeKnight. "Because Family Guy dvd set we all love John Hannah, and [he] Fringe dvd expressed an interest in coming Fringe dvd box set back and doing a little something."

However, DeKnight's Chuck dvds plans expanded when production on chuck dvd box set the second season of Blood and Chuck season 3 dvd Sand was delayed due to star Britannia High Complete Series DVD Andy Whitfield's battle with Britannia High DVD cancer.

He added: "Once we found out Miami Medical DVD what was going on with Andy and Miami Medical DVD Box Set we stopped production on season Melrose Place DVD two, I thought... I [should] blow that up Lie to Me Season 2 DVD to a two-hour show and we air it in Breaking Bad dvd box set January while Andy's recovering."

The six-part prequel, which will Treme dvd also star Australian actor Dustin Clare, will air on Gossip Girl dvd Starz in January.

honeys

Back to top Go down