ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sons of Anarchy's Charlie Hunnam: The Emmys are a "Crock of S---"

Go down

Sons of Anarchy's Charlie Hunnam: The Emmys are a "Crock of S---" Empty Sons of Anarchy's Charlie Hunnam: The Emmys are a "Crock of S---"

Post  robson12 Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:39 am

Sons of Anarchy dvd sets creator and executive producer CSI Las Vegas season Kurt Sutter isn't the only outspoken NCIS dvd boxset person on set, as was evident when Lost season the cast and crew fielded questions about their smallville dvd series lack of Emmy recognition. Net nominations Battlestar Galactica box set this year? Zero.
"I personally was Scrubs dvd box set really happy. I don't subscribe to Emmys Medium dvd or awards or any of that s---," star Charlie Hunnam said Monk dvd set at Sons of Anarchy 's Television Critics Association Dollhouse dvd box set panel for the FX drama on Tuesday. "I think 24 box set it's all a crock of s---."
Sons of Anarchy's Charlie Hunnam: The Emmys are a "Crock of S---" 100803charliehunnam1
After coming dvd csi ny off a critically acclaimed second season bones tv series, Sons failed to garner any nominations; several Greys Anatomy dvd set TV critics, however, had put Sons of Anarchy Seasons dvd on their Emmy prediction lists Nip Tuck complete series for best drama series and best dramatic Prison Break dvds actress Katey Sagal.
Hunnam tried Girlfriends series dvd to explain that he wasn't suffering Married With Children series dvd a case of sour grapes. "I was happy that Cold Case dvd series ... we weren't on the receiving end of dvd entourage a force that could change the dynamic that Criminal Minds complete series we have," he said. "All of that crap, I think curb your enthusiasm tv sries, is secondary and ... has the potential dvd csi las vegas to ruin a good thing."
Sutter first vented NCIS box set about being snubbed when the nominations Lost complete season were announced last month, calling Sons "the smallville tv series dirty-faced outlaws" of the TV world Battlestar Galactica dvd series. He was more than happy to share again his Scrubs dvd series thoughts on the nomination process.
"All I have to say dvd dollhouse is half the stories are about the nominations 24 complete series and the other half of the stories are about CSI NY dvd set the absurdity of the nominations and the snubs," Sutter said bones season. "The system is somewhat flawed."
Cast box set of greys anatomy member Mark Boone Jr. said he cares Cold Case new release more about being recognized by the bones complete series fans.
"It's the reaction of the Criminal Minds dvd series people. When I hit the streets, it's amazing CSI Las Vegas complete series, the reaction," Junior said. "Emmy NCIS dvd set or no Emmy."

robson12

Back to top Go down