ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Praise for Chris and Jonjo

2 posters

Go down

Praise for Chris and Jonjo Empty Praise for Chris and Jonjo

Post  cafc-4-life Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:41 am

Pardew has praised Jonjo Shelvy and Chris Dickson on there pitch performances in recently displays. Alan first started commenting Shelvys recent displays,
"Jonjo is progressing nicely, The boy is still only 16 so we have to be patient. He makes the odd error but I thought we were very quick and sharp today on a sticky pitch."
Next he started to comment about Chris Dicksons display at Brighton as of the only striker to get on the score sheet on the day. After scoring 4 minutes after getting on the pitch to replace Luke Varney.
"If there is one criticism I had of the two strikers who started it was the lack of devilment. It is not often you say that about your strikers. Dicko is the complete opposite and at the other end of the scale because he is all about devilment. He came on and the goalie has made a good save from his first effort with one touch and then he has a one touch shot and it is in the back of the net and that is what he is about. There is lots more to learn from him but in terms of what he does, he did the job today and scored."
cafc-4-life
cafc-4-life
Admin

http://www.bythesword.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Praise for Chris and Jonjo Empty Re: Praise for Chris and Jonjo

Post  elaine1015 Tue May 19, 2009 3:23 am

I'm a fan of dramas,and I like watching the show about criminal very much,especially NCIS DVDand CSI,including CSI NY,CSI Lasvegas 1-8 DVD and CSI Miami,they are all my love.Does anyone like the criminal shows?

elaine1015

Back to top Go down