ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Love dvd set

Go down

Big Love dvd set Empty Big Love dvd set

Post  heideler Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:25 pm

Michael Phelps With Chris Mintz-Plasse, The Tudors box set 1-4, Big Love dvd set, How I Met Your Mother complete box set of 1-2, DJ Vice And Brandon Roque

Saturday night Chris Mintz-Plasse, 30 Rock box set 1-4, Beverly Hills 90210 complete box set of 1-6, One Tree Hill box set 1-7, Mad Men seasons 1-3 dvd, who played McLovin in the movie Superbad turned 21 at TAO. Joined by friends including Ryan Cabrera and actor Evan Ross (son of Diana), Miami Medical dvd, The Vampire Diaries seasons 1 dvd box set, the group gathered in the private dining room for a meal of signature dishes. Everyone counted down to midnight and screamed "Happy Birthday" as the star became legal. After dinner they hit the nightclub where he jumped into the DJ booth with Olympian Michael Phelps and DJ Vice - the crowd cheered as all they did shots of Patron to mark the occasion. The celebration continued with a cake adorned with sugar beer cans. Michael Phelps and Miss California Nicole Johnson dined at the Asian bistro after spending the day at TAO Beach where the swimmer cooled off in the pool. Former NFL stars Eddie George and Michael Irvin, who also enjoyed TAO Beach during the day, were spotted dining at TAO as well. At LAVO, Mad Men complete box set of 1-3, Mark Mothersbaugh, Beverly Hills 90210 dvd set, The Closer dvd set, Mad Men seasons 1-3 dvd, Robin Hood 1-3 dvd, the lead singer of Devo, Breaking Bad complete series, Garfield dvd box set, Thomas & Friends complete box set of 1-3, dined at LAVO with friends before hitting the nightclub. Michael Johnson was spotted dining at the Italian eatery, The Incredible Hulk dvd series, The Big Bang Theory complete box set of 1-3, One Tree Hill dvd set, Treme dvd series, The Vampire Diaries boxset, Miami Medical dvd, as was Pauly Shore. Hockey great Wayne Gretzky enjoyed the Kobe Meatball and Opus One wine. Though Jamie Yager lost The Ultimate Fighter finale he was still in good spirits as he hosted a post fight party at LAVO. Arriving just before midnight with friends they enjoyed cocktails until 3 am while taking in the sounds of DJ Crooked, Rome complete box set of 1-2, Garfield dvd set, Fraggle Rock collection, How I Met Your Mother dvd series, The Hills dvd set, Big Love dvd series, Rome box set 1-2, who of course played "Whip It" in honor of Devo being in the house. UFC ref Herb Dean was also spotted in the club.
Photos By: Denise Truscello

The Tudors dvd series
Thomas & Friends complete box set of 1-3
30 Rock dvd set
Rescue Me complete box set of 1-4
One Tree Hill box set 1-7
Beverly Hills 90210 box set 1-6
Big Love complete box set of 1-3
Chuck dvd series
The Hills dvd series
How I Met Your Mother dvd series
Rome dvd set