ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weaver could be out for start of season clash.

2 posters

Go down

Weaver could be out for start of season clash. Empty Weaver could be out for start of season clash.

Post  cafc-4-life Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:35 am

Nicky Weaver could be out of the start of season clash depending on scan results. The Addicks number 1# hurt his knee whilst warming up at the game V Brighton at the weekend. If Weaver is out for the start of the season this may mean Rob Elliot will start in goal next Saturday or Darren Randolph having a call back from his loan. Pardew explained:
"Nicky Weaver has hurt his knee in the warm-up. Unfortunately he got it caught in the ground because it was a sticky pitch today and we are now having to wait and see what the scan says."
cafc-4-life
cafc-4-life
Admin

http://www.bythesword.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Weaver could be out for start of season clash. Empty Re: Weaver could be out for start of season clash.

Post  elaine1015 Tue May 19, 2009 3:23 am

I'm a fan of dramas,and I like watching the show about criminal very much,especially NCIS DVDand CSI,including CSI NY,CSI Lasvegas 1-8 DVD and CSI Miami,they are all my love.Does anyone like the criminal shows?

elaine1015

Back to top Go down