ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chuck dvd

Go down

Chuck dvd Empty Chuck dvd

Post  moonll Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:45 pm

I found out about chuck seasons 1-3 dvd boxset through mindlessly trauling through the tv shows available in itunes australia. i read a couple of the reviews, took a punt with my hard earned 3 bob & bought the 1st 3 episodes including the pilot. i don't buy dvds of tv shows but i made an exception with chuck seasons 1-3 dvd boxset after watching said 3 episodes & have not regretted it in the slightest, especially as you need to have cable to watch Chuck here in sydney. put simply, it is the best bloody thing on the box & i watch a lot of box. my reasons are threefold: great ensemble cast who play well thought out characters, superb story lines with just enough plot twists to keep viewers on the edge of their seats but not alienate new fans in chuck seasons 1-3, above all, the perfect combination of action, drama & comedy. yes, folks, i've turned into a Chuckoholic...it's just that good. In Season Three of chuck 1-3, no longer an accidental tourist in the espionage world, embarks on a bumpy, uncertain journey to becoming a full-fledged spy. This journey involves a painful Catch-22. chuck dvd must succeed in becoming a spy to stay close to Sara Walker, his erstwhile bodyguard and romantic interest, but each step towards spyhood seems to take him further away from the decent, honest guy that Sara secretly cherishes. Season Three was originally programmed for thirteen episodes before being extended to nineteen. Lucky "chuck dvd boxset" fans will thus be treated to two excellent season finales. In the first, chuck 1-3 will resolve his conflicts with Shaw and with Sara. In the second, Chuck's spy life will collide with his family life in a game-changing way. project runway seasons 1-7 dvd boxset has always been a true guilty pleasure that has provided much entertainmeent. The first 5 seasons of project runway seasons 1-7 dvd boxset were on Bravo and project runway seasons 1-7 shined for it managed to provide contestants with unique and quirky personalities, great talent, a great host in Heidi Klum and very unique challenges that allowed the contestants to show their true capabilities. Then there was the beloved fashion guru Tim Gunn who is the glue that holds the whole show together with hist wit, personality and spot on criticisms. No judges could be more perfect here than Michael Kors ann Nina Garcia. There was a magic to all this that just made project runway 1-7 series one of the best reality shows on tv.But all agree that with season 6 of project runway 1-7 when the show made its huge move to Lifetime it became a big bore. The location was moved from New York to Los Angeles which started off everything that was bad. New York always provided a quick pace, hustle and strong vibrancy that was a huge part of the show. New York is also the fashion mecca and Los Angeles was just a huge mistake. And due to the location change Michael Kors and Nina Garcia were usually not avaiuible to judge and this totally killed project runway 1-7 dvd. And add to it the most boring contestants ever. Each one lacked any personality, had very average talent and the whole season was very predictable. You knew who the winner would be from the beginni in project runway seasons 1-7ng and you just didn't care. What a waste.

House MD Seasons 1-6 DVD Boxset
Smallville Seasons 1-9 DVD Boxset
Brothers and Sisters Seasons 1-4 DVD Boxset
Without A Trace Seasons 1-7 DVD Boxset
House MD season 6 DVD Boxset
Private Practice Seasons 1-3 DVD Boxset
Private Practice Season 3 DVD Boxset
Desperate Housewives Season 6 DVD Box Set
Desperate Housewives Seasons 1-6 DVD Boxset
Ghost Whisperer Seasons 1-5 DVD Boxset
House MD season 6 DVD Boxset
The Mentalist Seasons 1-2 DVD Box Set