ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donald targets of Golf

Go down

Donald targets of Golf  Empty Donald targets of Golf

Post  superman13 Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:15 pm

Donald targets of Golf

Right after finally ending a lot more than four many years with ping g10 irons out a win yesterday, Luke Donald hopes to produce it two in eight days at this week's Wales Open. That 32-year-old, now that fourth English player inside the world's top nine right after his victory at the Madrid Masters on Sunday, ping g15 irons are going to be that highest-ranked player on show at Celtic Manor this week. It must be that two trips Donald helps make towards the venue this year - that second, obviously, being for your Ryder Cup in October. He is around fourth inside the Ryder points race right after beating Welshman Rhys Davies with a shot with taylormade r9 driver having a performing that went long way towards producing amends for losing that BMW PGA Championship with a single inside the ping g15 driver original week. That contrast between that two finishes could hardly have been a lot starker. At Wentworth he had a double-bogey seven for the penultimate hole, but at Real Societal he eagled that 16th right after smacking a 252-yard fairway wood to 12 feet. "It's been whilst since I won along with taylormade r9 fairway wood to place previous week behind me helps make me extremely proud," he stated right after creating a closing 67 for a 21-under-par total. "The way I played nowadays means a whole lot to me. That eagle was massive since Rhys place a whole lot of pressure on me. ishiner

superman13

Back to top Go down