ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

James Cameron dvds

Go down

James Cameron dvds Empty James Cameron dvds

Post  heideler Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:28 pm

Courtney Love is Censored on 'The View' (VIDEO)Surprise, surprise: Courtney Love is too crude for national daytime television. While explaining her decision to record an album under the band name Hole despite the fact she's the last original member, Love reveals alternate names she once considered for the band and is censored on 'The View' (weekdays, James Cameron dvd box set, James Cameron dvds, Nip Tuck dvd box set, Medium dvd 1-6, Medium complete series, Desperate Housewives complete seasons, syndicated).

Love shares three alternate band names and all except one -- Babes in Toyland -- are bleeped by network censors. Use your imagination to fill in the blanks.

Watch the video after the jump.Surprise, The Office complete seasons, surprise: Courtney Love is too crude for national daytime television. While explaining her decision to record an album under the band name Hole despite the fact she's the last original member, Thomas & Friends dvd box set, Grey's Anatomy dvds, Gossip Girl seasons 1-3, Love reveals alternate names she once considered for the band and is censored on 'The View' (weekdays, Thomas & Friends complete seasons, Grey's Anatomy on dvd, syndicated).

Love shares three alternate band names and all except one -- Babes in Toyland -- are bleeped by network censors. Use your imagination to fill in the blanks.

TV's Top 5! Watch TV's Best Moments Daily

Our rights to these clips expire a few days after we post them. If you're seeing a different video here, Smallville dvd 1-9, it's because the correct video clip has expired.See a great moment on TV? Send feedback & suggestions to TT5@aoltv.comNew clips post all day long. Don't miss out, subscribe to our RSS feed
"Today it's between me and Courtney, Smallville 1-9," Sandra Diaz-Twine told hostJeff Probst, "One of us two is going." Luckily for her, The Tudors seasons 1-4 dvd box set, Thomas & Friends seasons 1-3 dvd box set, the tribe decided to send Courtney Yates off to the Ponderosa to join Coach [Benjamin Wade] as the second member of the jury.

The highlight of the episode however -- heck, the highlight of pretty much any 'Survivor' episode ever -- was when a seriously misguided J.T. Thomas, Thomas & Friends dvd, thinking (erroneously) that the Villains were controlled by an all-women alliance, slipped Russell Hantz his hidden immunity idol and asked him to vote out Parvati Shallow in return.Despite having won the "gorge yourself on Outback Steakhouse offerings" reward, The Office dvd, The Office dvd box set, The Office collection, the beleaguered Villains lost a fourth consecutive immunity challenge on Thursday night's 'Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains' and found themselves marching right back to Tribal Council.

"Today it's between me and Courtney," Sandra Diaz-Twine told hostJeff Probst, "One of us two is going." Luckily for her, the tribe decided to send Courtney Yates off to the Ponderosa to join Coach [Benjamin Wade] as the second member of the jury.

The highlight of the episode however -- heck, Medium dvd 1-6, the highlight of pretty much any 'Survivor' episode ever -- was when a seriously misguided J.T. Thomas, thinking (erroneously) that the Villains were controlled by an all-women alliance, slipped Russell Hantz his hidden immunity idol and asked him to vote out Parvati Shallow in return.

"Now I don't even have to find idols," a bemused Russell said to the camera later. "People are actually giving me idols. You don't hand the enemy the idol – especially when his name is Russell Hantz. That's a no-no."

What will happen next week when the Heroes learn of their monumental gaffe remains to be seen, but here's what Courtney, the self-professed "poster child for weak Survivors," has to say about the maneuver and her time on the island.

After getting voted off last night you said, "It's been one of my 'Survivor' dreams to be on the jury and get all pretty and make all the bitches jealous as they sit there in their dirty rags." That was funny and, clearly, you meant it ...
[Laughing] Yes! I remember in my first season people would roll in looking all clean and fresh like from some deodorant ad and I felt so gross. You actually get taken aback when you see a clean person when you're sitting there in your tattered rags!

Did Russell share the news about getting the idol from the Heroes with the whole tribe? We only saw him laughing about it with Parvati and Danielle [DiLorenzo].
He didn't share the story with everyone. Sandra and I were completely on the outs so we missed out on all of the fun. We only got to see it on TV and as I watched, I was proud of my team and said, "Good job, Russell!" We had already heard about it [by the time it aired, The Office complete series,] but then it was so much fun to watch. That Russell is no joke. [I call him] the bandy-legged troll. He's just as tall as he is wide and he'd wear his buff like a dwarf from 'Snow White' and his cool K-Fed fedora. He's just gotta be the hottest thing in rural Louisiana.

You guys won the "all you can eat" food reward. Isn't it hard on your stomachs to go from being starved to enduring such an immense pig out?
I think for some people it is, but I'm a waitress and I will work 10 hour shifts without eating and then totally shovel in the food. So, that's sort of my secret weapon -- being able to eat more food than anyone and be totally fine while everyone else is nauseous. The trick is to not drink too much alcohol, Gossip Girl complete seasons, Nip Tuck seasons 1-7 dvd, Smallville box set, James Cameron boxset, otherwise you just puke up all the food you just ate!

heideler

Back to top Go down