ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maggie Q: 'Nikita is very dark'

Go down

Maggie Q: 'Nikita is very dark' Empty Maggie Q: 'Nikita is very dark'

Post  honeys Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:13 am

Maggie Q has CSI Las Vegasrevealed that her new drama Nikita is CSI dvddarker than viewers mightCSI dvd box set expect.

The actress told IGN NCIS seasons dvdthat she is surprised that doctor who dvdThe CW has commissioned theCSI Miami DVD show.

"It's very dark for The Mentalist series dvdthis network, I'm telling you. I was NCIS Los Angeles DVDso surprised that they wanted to do CSI Las Vegas season 10 DVDthis!" she said. "I was like, 'Really? YouCSI Miami season 8 DVD guys are going to let us reallyCSI Miami dvd box set do it?' And they did!"

Q explained that thesmallville seasons dvd show follows her character Nikita smallville dvdas she seeks revenge against sharpe complete series dvd box setthe government agency that trained herDoctor Who seasons dvd as an assassin.

"[She's] gone rogue How I Met Your Mother dvdand she is hell bent onHow I Met Your Mother dvd box set getting back at these peopleHouse MD dvd for taking her life away. [She] was aHouse dvd season street kid, and they took her Monk dvdoff the street as a drug addictMonk dvd box set and they turned her around monk complete seriesinto a killer."

She also revealed that The closer seasons dvdshe had enjoyed filming theGilmore Girls seasons dvd programme's numerous action curb your enthusiasm seasons dvdsequences.

"[There's] a lot of Scrubs seasons dvdgun stuff, which I love. I love Six Feet Under complete series dvd collectionshooting guns. Not at people or The Tudors DVD animals, but I love shooting blanks!" she the tudors dvd box set added.

"It's just cool for a The tudors seasons dvd girl to be able to do her the tudors complete series dvd own thing. I do a lot of movies, and I'm shrek seasons dvd boxsetvery lucky, and I'm not Army Wives dvd box setcomplaining. But in movies, alongside las vegas dvdbig action men, we've always got Seinfeld seasons dvd box setto take a step back and let theStar trek Enterprise seasons dvd box set men shine. And in this, it's about theStar trek Enterprise complete series dvd women who know what they'reSupernatural DVD doing. And how cool is that?"

Nikita - which also supernatural dvd box setstars former O.C. actress Melindasupernatural on dvd Clarke and Kick-Ass star LyndsyThe Sopranos dvd box set Fonseca - will premiere on Grey’s Anatomy dvdSeptember 9 on TheGrey’s Anatomy Box Set CW.

honeys

Back to top Go down