ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lindsay Lohan becomes first 'Mean Girls' star sentenced to jail

Go down

Lindsay Lohan becomes first 'Mean Girls' star sentenced to jail Empty Lindsay Lohan becomes first 'Mean Girls' star sentenced to jail

Post  allias Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:52 am

Lindsay Lohan sentenced a tear was Tuesday sentenced to 90 days in jail and spend three months in rehab, for Doctor Who dvdsthe lack of education during weekly alcohol in violation of his probation. Lost dvds I could not clearly [have been] On my orders, Beverly Hills Superior Court Judge Marsha Revel said in court. Lost dvd box setNo excuses. Lohan, 24 cried when the judge pronounced theLost dvd verdict. I had to do everything I said I thoughtLost dvd seasons I was unhappy, said Lohan, addressing the judge before Lost box setsentencing, while her father Michael Lohan in the audienceLost seasons wept. I do not want that as a joke? Beverly Hills,Lost complete season 6 California (AP) Lindsay Lohan A judge sentenced Lost season final Tuesday to three months in prison and a rehabilitation program The L Word dvdafter a meeting with the actress, the conditions of hisThe L Word dvds probation in a drug case in 2007 had been violated. She began to cry immediately after conviction. Superior Court Judge Marsha Revel, the decision The L Word season dvdafter hearing the testimony of employees of the mandate The L Word dvd seasonsalcohol treatment program. Lohan missed many classes The L Word dvd box setfor the month of December 7, the heavy criticism of the court moments after Lohan Mean Girls star provoked, has apologized in tears. The L Word box setI have done all decided to observe that buy The L Word dvdtoldIts, like a train wreck was. A judge inThe Sopranos complete dvd Los Angeles Tuesday that Lindsay Lohan hasThe Sopranos dvd violated his probation in a drug case in 2007 and was The Sopranos dvdssentenced to 90 days in jail, reports AP: The prosecutors The Sopranos dvd seasonssaid she had alcohol in education classes, which by the court on LAT: Judge Marsha N. Revel ordered repeatedlyThe Sopranos on dvd said in recent years that the actress lied about the drug and had beenThe Sopranos dvd box set drinking. Its like one of the traps said but I think it's not cheating if they The Sopranos dvd seasonsare caught, sent. Before Revel , River, the court directed Lohan tears that I knewCharmed DVDI was in the exercise of my programs. I do not seek special treatment, Charmed season dvd she said. I have to give. I work. That means I have done myCharmed DVD Seasons best to balance my work and presented. I do not see this as Charmed DVD Box seta joke. This is my life. CAREERI I take responsibility for Charmed DVD Set my actions. I tried to do my best. Its been a long haul, I want to think Charmed DVD 1 8you not, that I will not respect you.Lindsay Lohan luck.DVD Charmed Judge Marsha R Evel stars to 90 days with problemsBoston Legal DVD sentenced in prison after the decision, the conditionsBoston Legal dvd box set of their probation violated in her case, DUI and 2007 drugs, by not respondingBoston Legal DVD Seasons quickly to the request of the weekly classes on education alcohol and Boston Legal seasonssubmit to random drug tests while shows little respect for the court. I knewBoston Legal season dvd that [would the prosecutor's] custodial search and even after all this, buy Boston Legal DVDthey do not comply with the court order, and the Cheap Boston Legal DVDcourt found a violation of his probation, he told the audience the Buffy The Vampire Slayer dvdsfreedom Revel violation of parole today. The 90 days within 30 daysBuffy The Vampire Slayer as possible for each offense of origin Duis both LohanBuffy dvds and a number of dangerous driving. The judge also ordered Lohan is a programBuffy The Vampire Slayer dvd box set of the hospital 90 days after the substance abuse that has been out of buffy complete box set dvd prison. They must refrain from alcohol and submit tobuffy the vampire slayer all season random drug tests, and his probation was expelled from buffy the vampire slayer dvd 1 7 one level to 'formal probation and has two days left to burst into tears duty.Lohan report NCIS season dvd hear his fate, sister Ali as a runner dvd ncis on the back of the courtoom.She ordered to appear in court on July 20 at 8:30 clock to begin serving his sentence NCIS dvd at the Century Regional Detention Centre in Lynwood. It is also necessary toncis box set take until then SCRAM bracelet. Nowhere in substantial complianceNCIS dvd would say, fairly well said Revel. Because if I knew then [that Lindsay is not in line], we had this hearing a lot earlier. Revel NCIS season 7 said that Lindsay had a history of standard and apology is in progress. I had to NCIS Complete seasons dvd go once a week, said the judge. I ordered and could not be more clear, and does not. NCIS dvd season Lohan said attorney Shawn Chapman Holley, the Court in oral argument that the actress thought she was up to the terms of his probation, and has Cold Case dvd the right that the program was included, with the approval of wrong received several sessions, Cold Case dvds as shown up.We them, admitted the violation. We have always acknowledged the violation, said Adler, the legal and noted that the right people enrolled in the Cold Case dvd box setprogram Lohan has absences of up to 21 days. A clearly taken seriously Program [] because it is Cold Case on dvdover with the program later this week, said Holley. Clearly, a Cold Case season dvd substantial change is made good. Program has been completed with the exception Cold Case series dvd of three AA meetings. Thrown in order to appreciate the court with tears in his eyesCold Case tv Lohan immediately prior to the judge sentencing. I was only a minute to say what I know Two and a Half Men dvd he was taking, in accordance with my program. When ITwo and a Half Men asked him to leave the city, I was allowed to leaveTwo and a Half Men dvd box set the city. Do not expect special treatment outside the understanding I have of myself, Two and a Half Men dvds I work, said Lohan.After recognition of the right, which allows free time for theTwo and a Half Men seasons dvd various jobs was, emotionally, you agree did their best to his career and his Two and a Half Men dvd series probation obligations balance. I do not Two and a Half Men season dvd think this as a joke. It is my life and my career. I learned from my experiences I am cheap Two and a Half Men dvd responsible for my actions, said Lindsay, breaking in sorrow. Honestly, I do not wake up.two and a half men complete box set Yes, of course, I'm afraid. I was also two and a half men complete series confused because I was OK to lose these classes did. ... If I had know I made sure I One Tree Hill dvdwas in the city every week. There is only one long run, I want dvd one tree hillto believe you not, we do not do in front of his own words, because I really thought I did what he had to do, one tree hill box setsaid Danette Meyers conclusion. assistant district attorney was do not buy the act of repentance. One Tree Hill dvdIt did not take notice. If the defendant was sentenced to one tree hill dvd season be here in May], [she was in France and never returned to this Court, said the One Tree Hill dvd box setprosecutor. I would ask the Court to ask him,] SCRAM [unit, the judge has to take compliant.One Tree Hill dvd seasonNeither. She knew that the court not buy right away, said Revel said.Holley Lohan is because of its original program with alcohol completely before July 16.Meanwhile education, one tree hill seasons 1 7even if Lohan eventually serve only 25 percent of his sentence, because Los Angeles County protocol for violent offenders minor crimes is accused some important service time of 84 minutes, he had to be spent in prison in 2007.

allias

Back to top Go down