ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brothers and Sisters' Kitty to Start Dating

Go down

Brothers and Sisters' Kitty to Start Dating Empty Brothers and Sisters' Kitty to Start Dating

Post  honeys Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:08 pm

Calista Flockhart finallyCSI Las Vegas became Mrs. Harrison Ford onCSI dvd June 15 after eight years of dating. Less CSI dvd box setfortunate: her Brothers & Sisters character, Kitty NCIS seasons dvdWalker, who was widowed when doctor who dvdRobert (Rob Lowe) died in the CSI Miami DVDseason finale. Calista tells me she has high The Mentalist series dvdhopes that Brothers & Sisters will beNCIS Los Angeles DVD still be "funny and poignant." Though saddened toCSI Las Vegas season 10 DVD lose Rob, Calista says, "I don't thinkCSI Miami season 8 DVD Kitty will be single for thatCSI Miami dvd box set long. She'll have lots of guys — at leastsmallville seasons dvd I hope."

That's the plan, confirmssmallville dvd executive producer David Marshall Grant. When sharpe complete series dvd box setthe story picks up a year after Doctor Who seasons dvdRobert's death, Nora and Sarah will persuadeHow I Met Your Mother dvd Kitty to get back in the dating pool. "It will How I Met Your Mother seasons dvd box setbe a little challenging for her," saysHow I Met Your Mother dvd box set Grant, confirming that Calista, Sally FieldHouse MD dvd and Rachel Griffiths will all shoot House dvd season17 of 18 episodes. "She might be Monk dvdseeing the kinds of guys that she Monk dvd box setdidn't normally date, and monk complete series I'm sure she'll have a date from The closer seasons dvdhell."

Also, loud-mouthed Nora will be offered an "Ask Mom" public radio show, and we'll learn that Kevin and Scotty's surrogacy plans failed, leaving an opening in their hearts that will be filled by a homeless 12-year-old Latin kid.

honeys

Back to top Go down