ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The sopranos dvd

Go down

The sopranos dvd Empty The sopranos dvd

Post  wlenst Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:55 am

Piers Morgan Susan Boyle 'Distressed' and 'Fragile'Piers Morgan, The sopranos dvd, who judges both "America's Got Talent" and "Britain's Got Talent" is opening up to "The Insider" about Scottish singing phenom Susan Boyle.

With only a day to go until "Britain's Got Talent"'s big finale, Piers tells "The Insider," "Susan’s pretty distressed, Andromeda complete set, to be honest with you."
"I think that the full enormity of what has been going on to her and her life is beginning to hit home," Piers continues, Fist of north star on dvd, Felicity dvd set, "I mean, you have to remember, this is a middle-aged, very kind, very ordinary lady from a Scottish village, The hills complete box set, who, Deadwood seasons, until seven weeks ago, The hills on dvd, was completely anonymous and who has become in two months, arguably the biggest star on the planet, and that brings with it all sorts of problems, some good stuff and some bad stuff, and the bad stuff has really come out this week with this ferocious media attention."
"It's been an incredibly emotional week for Susan," Piers says. "She's been in tears quite a few times. There was a moment two days when she was actually going to leave the show. She packed her bags and was going home to Scotland because she couldn't see the point in continuing if all that was going to happen is that people were going to snipe at her and criticize her for the way she looks, for the way she speaks, for, Boston legal complete series, you know, the way she dances, whatever it was, people were finding all sorts of sticks to beat her with."
Piers tells "The Insider," "I felt very protective of her 'cause I feel that this show has created the Susan Boyle phenomenon and we can’t just let her now just deal with this on her own."

Watch the video for more with Piers. Fans worldwide will find out whether Boyle will take the prize when the finale of "Britain's Got Talent" airs in the U.K. this Saturday, May 30.

Archer box set
Fist of north star box
Family guy complete dvd
How I met your mother complete dvd
Hayao Miyazaki on dvd
24 dvd
Gossip box
Roary the racing dvd set
Super why box
WordWorld dvds
Glee on dvd

wlenst