ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pregancy & Essential Oils

Go down

Pregancy & Essential Oils Empty Pregancy & Essential Oils

Post  kungenlol Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:04 pm

In a blog I wrotewholesale lavender oil last year called “Handlinglavender oil wholesale & Storing of Essential Oils”, I touched lightly on safety precautions to be followed whenexport lavender oil using essential oils. Now I would like to give you some guidelines to keep in mind during pregnancy.

Firstlylavender oil export, do not use essential oils during the first trimester of your pregnancy. Massage blends should contain half the numberwholesale jojoba oil of drops of essential oils compared to a normal blend. If you have a history of miscarriagesjojoba oil wholesale, it is strongly recommended to avoid most essential oils. Also try to avoid essential oils that have ajojoba oil export, fennel, juniper berryexport jojoba oil, sweet basil, tulsi, damiana, angelica root, lovage root, jasmine absolute and agnus castus.

Here iswholesale jasmine oil a list of essential oils thatjasmine oil wholesale can be used in low dosage after the first trimester; geranium, ylang ylang, petitgrain, patchouli, chamomileexport jasmine oil, lavender, mandarin, grapefruit, bergamot, lemon, ginger, pinejasmine oil export, peppermint and orange.

A pregnant womanwholesale chemical products’s sense of smell is heightened during pregnancy. Gentle aromatherapy can be comforting wholesale essential oilsand promote a sense of well-being. A massage on the lower back can give you some pain relief and comfortessential oils wholesale. Another common complaintwholesale essential oils is tired and swollen legs andessential oils wholesale ankles so a firm pressure leg massage can relieve some of that discomfort.

Clearly Essential’s website contains detailed information on each essential oil we supply. Please make sure you read the safety precautions section first before placing an order.

kungenlol

Back to top Go down