ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grey's Anatomy review

Go down

Grey's Anatomy review Empty Grey's Anatomy review

Post  robson12 Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:28 am

Leven Rambin wants 'Greys Anatomy DVD's' return
Leven Rambin has revealed bones dvd series that she would love to return to Greys Anatomy series dvd.
The Greys Anatomy complete series actress starred in the recent season bones complete series as Sloane Riley, the daughter of Mark Sloan (Nip Tuck series dvd,Eric Dane).
Speaking to Popeater, Rambin explained bones season that she was thrilled to land a guest role on the show Greys Anatomy season.
"It was so awesome bones tv series," she said. "I loved this show dvd greys anatomy before I went on it. It's such a Prison Break seasons dvd bona fide hit and all these people on Nip Tuck complete series there are such movie stars. I was two and a half men dvd really starstruck when I got there and supernatural box set Eric Dane was my dad."
She added: "Working Girlfriends box set with the writers there, who are so talented Knight Rider dvd box set, I realised what a quality show it is dvd bones- not that I didn't know that before Nip Tuck dvd box set. It's one of the very few programmes Prison Break dvd box set that I think is very smart and really two and a half men dvd set well-written and very character-driven supernatural dvd series. And that's the kind of thing that I like Girlfriends dvd box set to watch."
Rambin revealed Knight Rider dvd series that she wouldn't rule out a return Bones dvd box set for Sloane, saying: "It was such an amazing Nip Tuck box set experience. I wish I could go back Prison Break box set soon or one day."
Wilson 'energised' after 'Greys Anatomy dvd series' finale
Chandra Wilson has revealed Girlfriends seasons dvd that she felt "energised" after filming the recent Greys Anatomy tv series finale.
In the episode Knight Rider box set, Wilson's character Bailey broke Bones seasons dvd down when Percy (Robert Baker) died after Nip Tuck dvd series being shot by a gunman in the hospital.
"It was actually Prison Break tv series one of those things where the situation Girlfriends series dvd was so incredibly sad," Wilson told Knight Rider series dvd Entertainment Weekly. "Pounding on CSI NY dvd box set things and lashing out - all of that Bones dvd stuff is very much against my personality Las Vegas dvd set. So just being in that position – the Midsomer Murders dvd collection richness of where the characters were – was Prison Break dvds all I needed."
Wilson added that Nip Tuck dvd she felt like the scenes were heroes dvd box set perfect for the programme box set of greys anatomy.
"I was really energised Prison Break complete series after that," she said. "I just felt like Gilmore Girls dvd box set everything was in the right place. We were CSI New York DVD doing exactly what we needed to be doing Bones series dvd at that point in time. Everything led Las Vegas box set up to that - and then there was still work Midsomer Murders dvd box set to do afterwards. When you have heroes box set that feeling that you're in the right place it gives CSI NY season dvd you energy as an actor."
However, Wilson admitted that Bones dvd set she has no idea how the events of the finale Greys Anatomy dvd set will affect Bailey in the future.
"I think George's Las Vegas dvd box set death last year stunned her in a way that Midsomer Murders box set she had to decide to keep functioning heroes series dvd and try not to get emotional or emotionally involved CSI NY DVD with her co-workers," she explained Gilmore Girls box set. "But for me, the image that never went That 70s Show dvd series away was that the barrel of the Married With Children dvd series gun was in her face. Normally, if Will and Grace dvd there's blood and someone is shot CSI New York box set you go into doctor-mode. But she could Las Vegas dvd series never get the image of that gun Gilmore Girls dvd set out of her head long enough to do That 70s Show dvd box set her Dr. Bailey thing. It'll be interesting Married With Children dvd to see if that kind of fear still lives dvd csi ny with her or comes back to revisit."

robson12

Back to top Go down