ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How I Met Your Mother's Cobie Smulders: Variety Show Coming Next Season

Go down

How I Met Your Mother's Cobie Smulders: Variety Show Coming Next Season Empty How I Met Your Mother's Cobie Smulders: Variety Show Coming Next Season

Post  summersun Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:46 pm

The mother's identity Criminal mindsmay or may not be revealed on How I Met YouCriminal minds dvdr Mother next season, but one thing Criminal minds box setis certain: a variety show."It's going criminal minds season 5to happen. I don't know when, but it looksCurb Your Enthusiasm dvd like it's finally coming," Cobie Smulders tells Curb Your Enthusiasm complete seriesTVGuide.com. "I talked to [creators and executive producersCurb Your Enthusiasm box set Carter Bays and Craig Thomas]: 'Are we doing aSeinfeld complete season variety show?' We are. Don'tSeinfeld dvd you worry!"Check out photosSeinfeld box set of Cobie Smulders,That's welcome news to CSI Las Vegas complete seasonfans, who have been waiting for one to comeCSI Las Vegas dvd to fruition ever since the sitcom CSI Las Vegas box setreferenced a failed Canadian variety showMedium season starring Alan Thicke and Smulders' Robin (during her bubblegum pop Robin Sparkles days) lastMedium dvd November. Smulders, who says she's beenMedium box set impatiently waiting too, thinks the idea fell to the csi miami box setwayside last season to focus on the time-jumpingcsi miami dvd show's big musical 100th episode.Disney dvd collection"Those episodes are such bigDisney dvd undertakings. They have to write the song, weMichael Jackson DVD Collection have to record the song, do the choreography,Michael Jackson DVD shoot the music video. Then we haveMichael Jackson Ultimate dvd Collection to shoot the episode reference to the The shield dvd seasonmusic video," Smulders says. "I'm not doubtingThe shield dvd that having a variety show is going The shield box setto be any less than that. I'm lookingGrey's Anatomy dvd season forward to it. And we haven't seen Robin Grey's Anatomy dvdSparkles in a while. It's so much fun to do those Grey's Anatomy box setshows. Those are my favorite Curb Your enthusiasm dvd seasonsepisodes when we get to change it up and just go, Curb Your enthusiasm dvd"'Let's sing a song about suits today!'" The 28-year-old actress is also Curb Your enthusiasm box settrying something different during her summer hiatus: theater. Smulders, who studied at the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art three years agoget smart complete series, is appearing in the off-Broadway play get smart box setLove, Loss, and What I Wore, which offers athe west wing complete series nice change of pace for her. In the sitcom world, there's so muchthe west wing dvd room for mistakes. There's the beauty the west wing box setwhere you can experiment, but there's something great about theater where you've got one shot and however it's going to be is how it's going to be,"Bones dvd she says. "It's been really fun because you do get to wear a lot of different hats [in this play] since we're storytelling as different characters. It's fun to switch it up and get into Bones box setdifferent head space from Robin and be, like, a schizophrenicbuffy the vampire slayer complete series for one night."

summersun

Back to top Go down