ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gabrielle Union FlashForwards to New Series

Go down

Gabrielle Union FlashForwards to New Series Empty Gabrielle Union FlashForwards to New Series

Post  honeys Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:57 am

Before ratings tanked, FlashForward big love dvdhad planned to follow through big love dvd box seton its pilot prophecy of killing off big love season dvdFBI agent Demetri Noh (John Cho), reveals Gabrielle Damages dvdUnion, who played Demetri's fiancé, attorney Damages dvd box setZoey Andata. "Then I was supposed to Damages season dvdavenge his death in Season 2 by representing Everybody Loves Reymond dvd box setdefendants against the FBI Everybody Loves Reymond series dvdwhom I blamed for his death," UnionBoston Legal dvd box set says. But John's popularity, fueled by theBoston Legal series dvd success of his role as Sulu in Boston Legal seasons dvdthe big-screen Star Trek, led the writers toBoston Legal dvd alter his fate, thus limiting Zoey's Mash complete seiresstoryline to the point that she Mash dvd seireswasn't even included in theThe L Word dvd box set series finale.

"Certain storylines got The L Word dvd seriesshortchanged," shrugs Union, whoThe L Word seasons dvd blames the show's cancellation007 james bond dvd collection on the difficulty of trying "to James Bond box setsell quantum physics when you have 007 dvdthe Olympics going on."

Flash-forwarding in her James Bond dvdown life, Gabrielle heads toFriends dvd South Carolina this month Friends dvd box setto play an outspoken asexual cop Friends box setnamed Gina Holt on the August 15 episode Friends complete seriesof Lifetime's Army Wives. Plans are for the Numb3rs dvdcharacter to be spun-off with recently Numb3rs dvd box setdivorced wife Pamela (Brigid Brannagh) into herNumb3rs box set own 2011 cop show setThe Simpsons dvd in Atlanta. Union, whose mom The Simpsons dvd box setis a real-life Army wife, says, "All the buttsThe Simpsons box set I wanted to kick on FlashForward The Simpsons dvd collectionand all of the bad guys I wanted to bring to The Simpsons series dvdjustice, I'll now get to do as this newThe Simpsons dvd release character — but with a sense of humor. Gina The Simpsons dvdsviews these Army wives asGhost Whisperer DVD extra-terrestrials. She has no Ghost Whisperer dvd box setconcept of breast-feeding, sore nipplesGhost Whisperer dvd series or child care."

honeys

Back to top Go down