ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dr Daniel Penoel and Aromatic medicine 3

Go down

Dr Daniel Penoel and Aromatic medicine 3 Empty Dr Daniel Penoel and Aromatic medicine 3

Post  essentialoils Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:29 pm

"I now have millions of essential wholesale billions of molecules of terpenen-4-ol which have been blended wholesale essential oil in my saliva. I bring my saliva back to my tonsils......[and I have] changed the wholesale essential oils breeding ground of the medium which exists in my throat at this infectious stage. You essential oil wholesale have changed the pH of your saliva." He went on to explain that this makes the saliva more acidic, which inhibits the growth of the essential oils wholesale infection.

Dr. Péno?l then described how he will swallow wholesale natural oils the Tea tree oil at this point, so that it will reach his stomach, small and large intestine to become essential oil company an "aromatic healing saliva". He stated that in addition to this indirect action, the Tea tree wholesale aromatherapy oil also has a direct action because "the terpenen-4-ol in the export essential oils Tea Tree oil also attacks the bacteria itself. It penetrates through the cell wall and essential oils wholesale membrane, into the cell wall, and destroys the bacteria."

One of the most interesting things I learned wholesale organic oils from Dr Penoel's seminar was about frequency of application. He shared that when one of essential oil supplier his patients is fighting an infection, he instructs them to take a smaller lavender oil wholesale amount of essential oil more often, so that jojoba oil wholesale the molecules are consistently in their blood stream. For example, in a simple case of tonsillitis he instructs his patients to lick the Tea Tree oil from their linalool wholesale hand every minute for 5 minutes, then every 5 minutes for wholesale chemical products 15 minutes.

Peppermint Essential Oil

Dr. Péno?l was discussing important chemical suppliers oils for a first aid (emergency) kit, when he said: "The #1 problem we face in our daily life in emergencies is pain. We want to find a molecule which is endowed with the wholesale chemical compounds capacity to stop the pain, instantly. One molecule which can achieve this is menthol (contained in Peppermint essential oil).....So in your emergency kit, use Mentha piperita (Peppermint).

But don't use peppermint on a large area of the body. It's OK to use aromatic chemical on a small area of the body. It must be used neat, exactly as it's been extracted from the plant. Use just a few drops neat, and the pain will go away almost immediately. This is because peppermint has a wholesale herbal extract cooling action, so it blocks/inhibits the pain transmitters....[After applying Peppermint oil], you will suddenly feel the cold more. This means that although the outside temperature may be warm, your body mint oil wholesale feels as though it's had ice placed on it (so it has a similar effect to putting ice on pain)."

essentialoils

http://www.exportessentialoils.com/

Back to top Go down