ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moyer: 'True Blood love scenes are real'

Go down

Moyer: 'True Blood love scenes are real' Empty Moyer: 'True Blood love scenes are real'

Post  honeys Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:07 am

Stephen Moyer hasThe Vampire Diaries season 1 dvd box set said that his True Blood sex The Vampire Diaries dvdscenes with fiancee Anna Paquin The Vampire Diaries Complete Season 1 on DVD are made easier by their real-lifesmallville dvd collection relationship.

The actor, who plays smallville dvd releasesvampire Bill Compton, revealed that he has cold case series dvdno problem getting in the mood when doing cold case dvd releasesa love scene with Paquin's Sookiethe big bang theory series dvd Stackhouse.

"I think that one great united states of tara season 1 dvdbonus is we don't need a fluffer," heLeverage seasons dvd joked to Entertainment Weekly.

Paquin added thatFamily Guy dvd set she is not at all uncomfortableFringe dvd with the graphic nature of theFringe dvd box set sex scenes.

"It doesn't really Chuck dvds bother me," she admitted.

"I'm really close Chuck season 3 dvdwith all of our cast, and we'veMelrose Place DVD all seen each other in variousMelrose Place DVD Box Set compromising and odd situations."

True Blood co-starMelrose Place Season 1 DVD Rutina Wesley recently praised theLie to Me Season 2 DVD couple for how they handle their relationship Breaking Bad dvd box setwhile on set.

honeys

Back to top Go down