ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elliott 'takes Drop Dead Diva seriously'

Go down

Elliott 'takes Drop Dead Diva seriously' Empty Elliott 'takes Drop Dead Diva seriously'

Post  honeys Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:55 am

Brooke Elliott has 007 dvdadmitted that she tries toJames Bond dvd ensure that her show Drop Dead Diva Friends dvdwill not offend viewers.

The series follows a Friends dvd box setblonde model, Deb, who dies Friends box setand is reincarnated in the body of Friends complete seriesan overweight lawyer Numb3rs dvdcalled Jane.

In an interview with Numb3rs dvd box setEntertainment Weekly, Elliott, who Numb3rs box setplays Jane, explained that The Simpsons dvdshe has asked for parts of The Simpsons dvd box setthe show to be changed in theThe Simpsons box set past.

"There have been The Simpsons dvd collectiona couple of times where I The Simpsons series dvdwent, 'I think that's too much'," she Ghost Whisperer DVDsaid. "You have to be careful, becauseGhost Whisperer dvd box set the audience really identifies withGhost Whisperer dvd series Jane... so they take those comments asGhost Whisperer series dvd if they're being said to them Ghost Whisperer Box Setpersonally.

"You've got to be The King of Queens dvdreally careful not to offend your audienceThe King of Queens dvd box set or make them feel like you would at The King of Queens box setall be saying that about them. It'sThe King of Queens dvd series something I'm actually very aware of Law and Order dvdand pay very close attentionLaw and Order box set to. As a responsibility and a duty toLaw and Order dvd box set the character of Jane, I take it united states of tara season 1 dvdvery seriously. Our writers do, too."

honeys

Back to top Go down