ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

good stuff---House MD

Go down

good stuff---House MD Empty good stuff---House MD

Post  Morleybaby Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:57 am

I buy house md dvd as a Christmas gift for someone that absolutley loves the show. The show house md seasons 1-6 itself is great, no problems there. When we received house md seasons 1-6 dvd boxset, having recently become a "house md seasons 1-6 dvd box set"fan I had missed a lot and the reruns on t.v. are not in sequence so sometimes do not make sense. I was really pleased to be able to get all I had missed in one fell swoop at such a good price and the fact that it arrived quickly was an extra perk. I love this house md seasons 1-6. I ran across it during a house md 1-6 Marathon and I was so hooked I had to see them all. I bought house md dvd for sale dvds and I have watched them all! I love the bonus bloopers and outakes of the seasons as well. Hugh Laurie is an amazing actor. I love the special effects they use in the series to discuss illnesses. They are so graphic it looks like a camera is really running through the body. I can't wait until house md 1-6 dvd is out on DVD!

dvdcollection

Morleybaby

Back to top Go down