ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Big Bang Theory dvd

Go down

The Big Bang Theory dvd Empty The Big Bang Theory dvd

Post  moonll Sun May 23, 2010 1:56 am

Well into its third season, The Big Bang Theory Seasons 1-3 DVD Boxset proved to be one of the most funny TV sitcoms ever aired. I had not laughed out loud this hard ever since the best days of FRASIER and SEINFELD - and The Big Bang Theory Seasons 1-3 DVD Boxset is consistently brilliant! Sheldon Cooper is unavoidably the king of The Big Bang Theory dvd - the massive black hole this Universe revolves around if you will. A child prodigy, now a 24 years old theoretical physicist PhD with absolutely no social skills or known sexual drive. Sheldon may be on the verge of unifying the fields but cannot drive a car to save his life or break a smile even remotely resembling that of a mere homo sapiens. Best SEASON 3 of The Big Bang Theory 1-3 moment (a very hard choice to make): attempting to condition Penny using positive reinforcement (chocolates) - but was also open to "mild electric-shocks with almost imperceptible tissue damage" to have her ready by dinner-time. Leonard Hofstadter is Sheldon's roommate and primary ...keeper. An experimental physicist himself, he juggles Sheldon's idiosyncrasies with his personal neurosis - not to mention his crush on his neighbor Penny. Best SEASON 3 of The Big Bang Theory dvd boxset moment: getting high on hash-cookies while on an asteroid-gazing camp-trip and rambling that he 'd rather have a different name as Leonard sounds like having "nerd" in it. I kept thinking thatThe Big Bang Theory Seasons 1-3 could not go on being funny, especially when Leonard and Penny finally began a real relationship.I have recommended The Big Bang Theory 1-3 dvd to many non-scientists, and most have become hooked.
I all but given up on primetime Tv, but Never say never they say. "ugly betty 1-4" got me from the first time I watched it. ugly betty seasons 1-4 has Heart and soul, it's funny and sad at the time. The story line has twists and turns and the hour flies so fast! I am guessing most people that come to view this time will already be fans and I don't need to tell you how great ugly betty 1-4 series is. As for the 2 reviews I read that didn't likeugly betty seasons 1-4 dvd boxset, well nothing is for everyone and lord knows there is plenty of TV I can't get into or dislike so to each his own, but ugly betty seasons 1-4 dvd box set is the best show in years for my tv! This is without a doubt one of the if not THE best ugly betty dvd for sale ever made. Its certainly the best show i have ever seen. I requested that i could not work thursdays just so i would never miss an episode of ugly betty 1-4 dvd. Everything about ugly betty dvd is fantastic. Every single character is a joy to watch and there all just so funny. And every episode of dvd ugly betty is simply perfect. There is no such thing as a BAD ugly betty dvd boxset episode. So if ur trying to find a new tv show to get into Dont even think about buy ugly betty dvd. U must ownugly betty dvd collection!!!!!!!

numb3rs seasons 1-6 dvd boxset
two and a half men seasons 1-7 dvd boxset
That 70s Show Seasons 1-8 DVD Boxset
gilmore girls seasons 1-7 dvd boxset
golden girls seasons 1-7 dvd boxset
cold case seasons 1-7 dvd boxset
nip tuck seasons 1-7 dvd boxset
the office seasons 1-6 dvd boxset
csi lasvegas seasons 1-10 dvd boxset
supernatural seasons 1-5 dvd boxset
skins seasons 1-4 dvd boxset
The Simpsons dvd