ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vonn to guest on 'Law & Order'

Go down

Vonn to guest on 'Law & Order' Empty Vonn to guest on 'Law & Order'

Post  summersun Fri May 21, 2010 11:41 pm

Olympic medal-winning Curb Your enthusiasm dvdskier Lindsey Vonn would haveCurb Your enthusiasm box set been happy get smart complete seriesto play a corpse on her favourite TV show, get smart dvdLaw & Order.It turns out Law & Orderget smart box set is the corpse.Nothing wasthe west wing complete series planned this way, but Vonn the west wing dvdguest-stars in what likely will be the the west wing box setfinal episode of Law & Order,Bones dvd season airing Monday on NBCBones dvd and A.NBC recently killed Law & Order, Bones box setso unless another network steps up or abuffy the vampire slayer complete series made-for-TV movie emerges, the show’s run will end at 20 seasons.“I think my character was a lot more fun to play than a corpse, even thoughBuffy the Vampire slayer dvd I would have been a corpse,” said Vonn, an American who won a gold and a bronze in Vancouver. “I would have been anything to be on my favourite Buffy the Vampire slayer box setTV show.“I honestly was just completelystargate atlantis dvd shaking. I had a grin fromstargate atlantis box set ear to ear. When we were doing the takes I just six feet under complete seriescouldn’t stop smiling, and I was supposed The Wire box setto be a serious character whoThe Wire dvd is ratting out her boss.
“So I don’t know if I did a great job butThe Sopranos complete series dvd I definitely was very happy toThe Sopranos dvd be on the show.”Vonn’s The Sopranos dvd box setfavourite moment came Boston Legal box setwhen the taping was over.“(Law & Order cast members) Boston Legal dvdasked to see my Olympic medals,” VonnSons of anarchy dvd season said. “All the characters and cast put theSons of anarchy dvd medals on and it was so cool.“I was standing there withMonk dvd season my favourite characters, hanging out Monk dvdwith my Olympic medals. It wasMonk box set a very surreal moment and I’m so thankful for that.” According to details, a joint meeting of the PPP, the ANP and the MQM was convened at the Chief Minister House here. The MQM leadership had demanded that the leadership of the Hazara Tehreek be also invited to the meeting. In consequence of non- acceptance of thisThe Closer dvd season demand, the MQM boycottedThe Closer dvd the meeting. The MQM was of the view that it was being shown in the media that target killings in Karachi were a matter to which the MQM and the ANP Mad men dvd seasonwere parties. "We have serious reservations over it. It is not Mad men dvdour problem. We want peace in Karachi. We will not attend the meeting as our demand has not been accepted", the MQM said. Talking to a private TV channel, MQM leader Waseem Aftab said that the real party to the Karachi incidents was those who were behind the Hazara Tehreek. If the real party wasMad men box set not invited for the talks

summersun

Back to top Go down