ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

24 Hours 1-8 Series

Go down

24 Hours 1-8 Series Empty 24 Hours 1-8 Series

Post  will56 Mon May 10, 2010 2:38 am

I am addicted to Nip tuck dvd box set seriesand do not wish to be cured. i am suffering withdrawal something fierce. Even though (and I have been noticing this with a other shows)Nip tuck dvd becomes less and less about what the main focus was early on in Nip tuck 1-6 , Nip tuck 1-6's still great. Nip tuck 1-6 still has that combination of the surgery, the drama Nip tuck dvd brings and the drama in their personal lives.Which leaves Nip tuck dvd all in all, very interesting and worth watching.
buy NCIS DVD box setis one of the few shows which have stood the ratings since NCIS DVD series was first created. One of the reasons why NCIS DVD series is so successful is because of the well balanced, formed, and creative character chemistry that no other show on TV has.NCIS 1-7 dvd is one of the if not the best show on TV today and each season continues to get better and better (although I liked the ending of the last season better). Every character is great. They (the main cast members) all play an important role in NCIS 1-7 dvdand I can't see anyone else playing them.
Scrubs 1-9 DVD box set is probably one of the most orighinal shows on television. I was immediately hooked on Scrubs 1-9 DVD box set ! However, far be it to say that Scrubs DVD box set series is perfect. Scrubs DVD box set series hurts to say that Scrubs DVD box set series has been going downhill, starting with season five. However, it is such a GREAT show that even with a few lackluster seasons, Scrubs is still one of the best shows on television."Scrubs dvd", the popular medical comedy series which has been a staple on the NBC television network since 2001 but chose not to renew Scrubs dvdand drawing ire from the dedicated fans. Fortunately, Scrubs dvdwas immediately picked up by ABC for its eighth season.
I was really angry when 24 Hours 1-8 DVD box set serieswas delayed because of last year's strike. I was wrong. the 24 Hours DVD box setwriters were given time to think about the Season 6 misstep and write a season full of redemption. love 24 Hoursand I love24 Hours . I can't believe there are only 4 episodes left and that 24 Hours DVD box set is coming out in a couple of weeks. I wish 24 Hours 1-8 DVD box set serieswould be that fast.
I all but given up on primetime Tv, but Never say never they say. "Ugly Betty 1-4 DVD box set series " got me from the first time I watched Ugly Betty DVD box set series. Ugly Betty DVD box set serieshas Heart and soul, Ugly Betty DVD 's funny and sad at the time. Everything about Ugly Betty DVD is fantastic. Every single character is a joy to watch and there all just so funny.I loveUgly Betty DVD!

will56

Back to top Go down