ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Judging Amy

Go down

Judging Amy Empty Judging Amy

Post  sweetiy343 Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:02 pm

The Eleventh Hour, the debut story to feature Matt Smith as the 11th Doctor and Karen Gillan as Amy Pond, is Judging Amy collection ing to our screens soon. The first story of the eleventh Doctor's era sees the Doctor Judging Amy Judging Amy showsing on Earth with the TARDIS in Judging Amy show s, his sonic Judging Amy dvd driver Judging Amy ed, and twenty minutes to Judging Amy show video the planet from a terrible doom! It's business as usual, then!

This episode of Doctor Who is being premiered aJudging Amy dvd collection the Judging Amy show dvd ry at a series of special events featuring a Doctor Who bus that is taking Matt Smith and Karen Gillan around the Judging Amy videos ry to show it in ciJudging Amy dvds[/url] s that don't get as Judging Amy dvd set y big events as some of the bigger Judging Amy complete s in the Judging Amy movies ry.

I think this is a very cool idea indeed, and is sure to help the eleventh Doctor gain some strong new fans. This new series will also see a brand new TARDIS interior, new titles, new music, and the Judging Amy dvds of the Daleks, the Weeping Angels and even classic bad guys the Silurians!

There has been some fan controversy Judging Amy video ing everything from the casting to the redeJudging Amy dvd of the TARDIS and even the finer Judging Amy and friends s of the eleventh Doctor's costume, with some fans declaring it a disaster before they've seen a Judging Amy dvds[/url] gle scene and others stating it is going to usher in a brand new golden era for the series.

I personally am really Judging Amy dvd set d about the new series of Doctor Who, the era of the eleventh Doctor, and the era of Steven Moffatt in the driving seat for this chapter in the Doctor Who saga. Judging Amy show dvd collection s and early Judging Amy movies s Judging Amy show dvd collection a Judging Amy dvd series rick Troughton/Tom Judging Amy series r hybrid with a modern edge, which Judging Amy dvd collection s pretty much perfect to me.

While many fans do have their issues with this new series, I think those issues will be unfounded. I myself was one of those fans that thought the casting was a bad idea at first. Now? I think it's superb, and much more 'Doctorish' than either ChriJudging Amy tv her Eccleston or David Tennant. The coming years of the Matt Smith era will be another defining moment in the history of Doctor Who- and as ever, will tell.

The eleventh Doctor is here, and while the new Doctor Who series five will be a rather different show to the one that David Tennant fronted, but it will certainly, totally and utterly be Doctor Who. Judging Amy on dvd Judging Amy show video the eleventh Doctor!

Very Happy

sweetiy343

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum