ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grey's Anatomy Scoop on April, Mark and a Fiery Finale

Go down

Grey's Anatomy Scoop on April, Mark and a Fiery Finale Empty Grey's Anatomy Scoop on April, Mark and a Fiery Finale

Post  summersun Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:53 pm

Grey's Anatomy is backCriminal minds tomorrow night with itsCriminal minds dvd first episode in three criminal minds episodeweeks and the first ofCriminal minds series dvd five (counting the two-hour finale as two) to close out the current season.What can we expect Criminal minds dvd collectionThursday and beyond? Fancast reports the following ...On April: When the show returns tomorrow nightcriminal minds season 5, the Mercy Wester will be "as creepy as ever" – so much so that people will start noticing. Hmmm Oncriminal minds season 4 tomorrow night'scriminal minds tv episode: McSteamy becomes an actual grandfather. Meanwhile, Teddy’s Curb Your Enthusiasm dvdvulnerable (and presumably bikini-waxed) sideCurb Your Enthusiasm complete series is revealed when her position is thrown into jeopardy, and Curb Your Enthusiasm box setthings only get messier for Mark and Lexie.
On the game-changing finale: “Seattle Grace HospitalSeinfeld complete season is hit with a crisis like Seinfeld dvdno other in its history,” after Seinfeld box setwhich “Cristina and Meredith’s surgical skills are put to the ultimate test.” Okay, that tellsCSI Las Vegas complete season us nothing, but yourCSI Las Vegas dvd theories are welcomed!I think it could either beCSI Las Vegas box set Alex's trailer (is he still living there?) or Mer's house that catched fire, Medium seasononly because Mark, Callie, Arizona, Cristina, and Owen all live in theMedium dvd same apartmentMedium box set building. That would be crazy!csi miami box set And as for the multi car pileup, maybe that will involve one of the doctors or their all csi miami dvdtoo buisy to deal with the Disney dvd collectionfire? Whatever happens, it'sDisney box set gonna be good! I think Shonda Rhimes is trying to play Michael Jackson DVD Collectiondown the Derek/April thing because something will definitely happen. I just really can't see them doing Michael Jackson DVDthis storyline with no consequences...! AndMichael Jackson Ultimate dvd Collection why bring her back in the first place if nothing is goingThe shield dvd season to happen. I think the fire will be at Meredith's house...April will start it, but instead of thinking Meredith The shield dvdis home it is actually Derek!! My theory of the sugerical skills story line of Meredith and Christina is that they might have to operate of the men The shield box setthat they love. (Derek and Owen because they Grey's Anatomy dvd seasoncould be in the fire house that April set off.)

summersun

Back to top Go down