ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cavallari 'wants Lauren Conrad to return'

Go down

Cavallari 'wants Lauren Conrad to return' Empty Cavallari 'wants Lauren Conrad to return'

Post  honeys Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:34 am

Kristin CavallariThe closer seasons dvd has reportedly Gilmore Girls seasons dvdsaid that it curb your enthusiasm seasons dvdwould be "amazing" Scrubs seasons dvdif Lauren Conrad Six Feet Under complete series dvd collectionreturned for lost on dvd the series finalelost dvd box set 1-5 of The Hills.

The reality lost seasons 1-5 box setstar appeared alongsidelost dvds Conrad in Laguna Beach lost seasons 1-5 on dvdand joined the shrek seasons dvd boxsetcast of The HillsArmy Wives dvd box set last season whenBoston leagal seasons dvd Conrad announcedlas vegas dvd that she wasSeinfeld seasons dvd box set leaving.

Speaking to Star trek Enterprise seasons dvd box setZap 2 It, she Star trek Enterprise complete series dvdsaid: "I think itSupernatural DVD would be amazing The tudors seasons dvd if she cameThe Sopranos dvd box set back. I really want Grey’s Anatomy dvd collectionher to. It'd give Grey’s Anatomy dvd releaseseverything some Cold Case seasons dvdclosure."

MTV previously michael jackson collection dvdconfirmed that the new Desperate Housewives seasonseason of The Hillsally mcbeal complete series dvd will be the two and a half men complete box setlast, although it dr who dvdreportedly has theJAG complete series dvd collection option to extend Homicide: Life on the Street complete series dvd collectionthe run by Get Smart dvd12 episodes.

When asked My name is earl dvd collectionwhat fans could gleedvdexpect from theglee season 1 dvd season, Cavallari Merlin dvdreplied: "[It] is going Dollhouse dvd box setto be reallysupernatural dvd box set good. Things getsmallville dvd collection really juicy betweensmallville dvd releases me and Stephaniecold case series dvd [Pratt]. I'm definitelycold case dvd releases going to confrontthe big bang theory series dvd her about a united states of tara season 1 dvdcouple of Leverage seasons dvd things... well, a Family Guy dvd setlot of things. You'llFringe season 1 dvd see."

The final season Fringe dvd box setof The Hills premieres Chuck dvds tonight on MTV.

honeys

Back to top Go down