ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bubble Talk With One Tree Hill's Robert Buckley

Go down

Bubble Talk With One Tree Hill's Robert Buckley Empty Bubble Talk With One Tree Hill's Robert Buckley

Post  Hchristmasday Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:04 am

Bubble Talk With One Tree Hill's Robert Buckley
DVDSetCollection.com / 2010-04-27
Frantic fans have been known to do everything One Tree Hill seasons dvd in their power to save their shows. Roswell watchers sent 3,000 bottles of Tabasco to the WB network execs. One Tree Hill dvd CBS programmers received 20 tons of peanuts from those desperate to save Jericho. And Chuck was kept on the One Tree Hill dvds air in part because of viewers purchasing foot-long sandwiches from product-placement sponsor One Tree Hill dvd box set Subway.
So what are One Tree Hill series dvd fans sending to the CW to save their show? Robert Buckley (Clay) tells us...
Basketballs!
"I didn't know this, but apparently fans are sending in basketballs to the CW. That's not easy to send a basketball!" laughs OTH new dude Buckley. "You have to make a big effort to send an object that awkward and big in the mail. I was really surprised, because that's not a cheap or easy thing to do. But apparently they're sending basketballs to the CW powers that be."
This season, Robert bounced onto One Tree Hill box set—which returns tonight with a new episode—as Nathan's (James Lafferty) agent and friend. After a standard crazy-tumultuous storyline, it looked like his character would be a-OK. But this is One Tree Hill on dvd. So we knew not to rest easy. "They really had some fun with Clay's future over the last four episodes The Office Seasons dvd of the season. There won't be easy days for Clay, there's a lot of uncertainty and stalker issues in his future," he dishes.
Stalker issues? One time I The Office dvd slept outside his trailer and…oh, you mean nut job tennis player Katie (Amanda Schull). "She is every bit as unstable and 'The Office cuckoo Cocoa Puffs" as you'd probably question, The Office Seasons dvd " Robert promises. "I don't want to give away The Office Series dvd too much; it would be spoiling a really creepy The Office dvds surprise. She has quite a few crazy tricks up her buy The Office Seasons dvd sleeve." I don't want to support stalking (mostly because it's never gotten me anywhere), but I can't wait to see how cheap The Office Seasons dvd this storyline plays out.
Fred Norris/The CW
One Tree Hill is back with all new episodes tonight, and Robert promises "a lot of gasping, a lot Chuck Seasons dvds of 'oh no she didn't,' and a lot of 'Clay's not gonna make it.' It really does go from bad to 'we're in trouble' for Claybuy Chuck dvd in the last few episodes." And while he assures us that everyone is staying positive in regard to the show's future, he also says cheap Chuck dvd somewhat helplessly that "at the end Chuck dvd box set of the day, there's really not a whole Chuck Series dvd lot you can do except wait."
The big question is: How does the Chuck dvd season, and possibly series, finale leave the Tree Hill gang? "Mark Schwahn did a really good job of leaving this season in a place that's very uncertain. There's a cliff-hanger for Clay, Quinn and the other Gossip Girl dvd characters. It's not tied up nice and neat," teases Robert. Gossip Girl series dvd But…but…what if this is it? They The action TV show 24 dvd season and the show Mad Men Season dvd and the show which all young girls like it Gossip Girl dvds the handsome actor Greys Anatomy dvds the magic show One Tree Hill dvd for college students Desperate Housewives dvd Season has four women CSI Miami Season dvd action tv show CSI NY Season dvd and then the Medium DVD will solve all the problem Scrubs dvd doctor can go Supernatural DVD hear himself True Blood dvd season break out.How I Met Your Mother DVD is a problem Charmed dvd Gilmore Girls dvd season I prefer the mother Criminal Minds dvdcan't leave us hanging, can they? "Not everyone is going to be getting a happy ending," he says.
Unfortunately, that just might be the case forOne Tree Hill serie dvd. Fingers crossed that they get a season eight so the characters, and the fans, do get a happy ending. Guess you all better run out and start shipping basketballs. And tune in tonight at 8/7c on the CW for the return of One Tree Hill seasons dvd.

Hchristmasday

Back to top Go down