ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One tree hill seasons 1-6 dvd boxset

Go down

One tree hill seasons 1-6 dvd boxset Empty One tree hill seasons 1-6 dvd boxset

Post  cotton501 Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:59 pm

One tree hill seasons 1-6 dvd boxset

Ted suggests checking out the patio, enthusiasticallyOne Tree Hill dvd suggesting an idea for Sunday barbecues. "It's going to be a totalOne Tree Hill on dvd sausage fest," he says. Then, realizing how wrong that sounds: One Tree Hill dvd box setSausage party? Burgers, we'll do burgers." Lily continues insisting One Tree Hill dvd setthat he's made a huge mistake. Ted tells her that he One Tree Hill dvd collectionhad a plan: Wife, house, kids. (So apparently he's One Tree Hill seasons 1-6 dvd boxsetlearned nothing since last season's finale. Way to go, Ted.) cheap One Tree Hill dvdSince the universe isn't doing much on the wife and Battlestar Galactica dvd box setkids front, he figured he might as well at least go Battlestar Galactica dvdand buy the house. So the house wasn't a hugeBattlestar Galactica on dvd mistake. But Marshall highlights yet another hugeFrasier dvd box set mistake: Driving his brothers' car the wrong way down I-94. Frasier dvd setDrunk or Kid? Verdict: Kid. (Good thing, too...drunk driving is not funny.)
The group goes backFrasier dvdinside, just in time for the inspector to tell them that the house has leaky pipes, Frasier on dvdbut that the pond in the basement is drowning the larger, slower Friends dvd box setrats. Lily sees this as proof that Ted should have gotten the house Friends dvd setinspected before buying it. Ted counters that Marshall knew he wantedFriends dvd collection to marry Lily when they were first dating in college — what if Friends dvdsomeone had second-guessed that decision?
The inspector returns and Friends on dvdpresents Ted with a laundry list of problems in the downstairs and exterior Friends complete series dvdof the house. He recommends that Ted not buy "this godforsaken Sons of anarchy dvd box setGuantanamo Bay of a house." Ted sheepishly admits that Sons of anarchy dvd sethe already did. The inspector bursts out laughing andSons of anarchy dvd collectiongoes upstairs to continue the inspection onSons of anarchy dvd the second floor.Ted still insists that he only sees the Sons of anarchy on dvdhouse's potential. But as he waxes poetic about Sons of anarchy seasons 1-2 dvd bosetthe house's future, the inspector falls through the ceiling, Sons of anarchy seasons 3 release datethanks to termite damage. "I see a lawsuit," Barney says.

Finally, Ted's able to admit that he made aStargate Atlantis dvd box set mistake. He's just freaked out because everyone else Stargate Atlantis dvd setis moving on. (It's not a race, Ted!) And he's ready for Stargate Atlantis dvdthe life that fits into this house. Barney tells Boston Legal complete seriesTed that sometimes people make the wrong choices in life. LikeBoston Legal complete dvd Ted's mom. Barney tells Ted that he had a "very specialBoston Legal dvd box set moment" with his mom back in 2006. (It'sBoston Legal complete boxset not entirely clear whether Barney's making this Boston Legal dvdup or not, but either way, it's kind of a weird segue.)
Ted whines that now he'sHow I Met Your Mother dvd set either stuck with the place or forced to sell it at a loss. How I Met Your Mother dvd box setLily suggests taking a sledgehammer to the How I Met Your Mother dvdwall, because that'll help, somehow. (Okay, show.) After bashing up a wallHow I Met Your Mother seasons 1-4 dvd with his friends, Ted finally realizes that he Scrubs dvdwas kind of a jerk for skipping out on Scrubs on dvdhis mom's wedding. So he heads to herScrubs dvd box set house to read his toast to her and Clint. Scrubs dvd setBoth his mom and Clint are high, but they Scrubs dvd collectionseem to appreciate it. And Future Ted Scrubs seasons 1-8 dvd boxsettells us that marrying Clint was one of the bestcheap Scrubs dvddecisions his mother ever made, Criminal Minds dvdeven though there was no Criminal Minds dvd boxsetlogical reason for her to be with him. In Criminal Minds dvd setfact, sometimes the best decisions are the onesCriminal Minds on dvd that make no sense.

cotton501

Back to top Go down