ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First celebrity eliminated from DWTS

Go down

First celebrity eliminated from DWTS Empty First celebrity eliminated from DWTS

Post  ivyivy Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:01 am

The first celebrity has been voted off the new series of the US version of 'Strictly Come Dancing'. Warning Spoiler Alert!

Actress Shannen Doherty was eliminated Two and a half men DVD is very good.. if you Charmed DVD want to buy one tree The hill dvd it is a good prison break dvd place to buy it The L Word dvd on our website. from 'Dancing With The Stars' last night.

People reports that she was eliminated despite performing a crowd-pleasing jive on Monday night's show with her professional dance partner Mark Ballas.

AdvertisementThe former 'Charmed' star said Our items are Supernatural DVD very good Lost dvds it is a good choice for you Walt Disney 100 Years Of Magic (164 Discs) for e example the Doctor Who dvds and Criminal Minds dvd and La Femme Nikita DVDs all are good items Dexter dvd season,welcome you come to our website to have a look.if you are a tv fan. Then it is a good news for you, bencanse you can see many"Dancing has never been my thing" and added "It's fitting. My partner is hurt, and I wouldn't want to go on without him." Ballas has picked up a serious leg injury which means he will be unable to dance for six weeks.

Surviving the cut last night was 80-year-old Glee series dvd tv shous on our [url=http://www.dvdsetcollection.com/products/Greys- -Seasons-1-6-DVD-Boxset-cartoon-1912.html]grey's anatomy dvd [/url]
website.
Dollhouse seasons dvd this tv show is just one of them,
JAG dvd collection next I will introduce more and more tv shows for you ,for example, the
Homicide: Life on the Street dvd box set and the
Rome dvd box set are very good tv shows astronaut Buzz Aldrin and his professional dance partner Ashly Costa who found themselves at the bottom of the judges' scoreboard despite a warmly received foxtrot.

Reality TV star Kate Gosselin also failed to impress the judges receiving low scores and being told by Bruno Tonioli that her performance scrubs dvds
, I hope you can get more and more tv shows from our help.Get Smart series dvd is a also a good tv serise. Hope you can get more and was "a disaster".

ivyivy

Back to top Go down