ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alison Sweeney:

Go down

Alison Sweeney: Empty Alison Sweeney:

Post  goodman Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:00 am

Don't let all the good feelings Disney dvd collection fool you: for all the teamwork Disney box set— and even romance — Michael Jackson DVD Collectionon the Biggest Loser, Disney dvdhost Alison Sweeney tells Disney dvd box setTVGuide.com there was "definitely some friction" during filming Disney dvd seasonthis season.Disney complete series "Let's not forget Michael's choice of teams,Disney box set the elimination of Stephanie, Disney dvd box setand Melissa's strategy"Disney dvd the 33-year-old says. Disney dvd seasonShe also talked about Disney season collectionwhy Stephanie's surprise Disney series dvd elimination wasn't a surprise to Michael Jackson DVD Collectionher and why she doesn'tMichael Jackson DVDplay favorites.

TVGuide.com: Michael Jackson DVD seasonWere you surprised Michael Jackson seasoon Collectionat how much of a Michael Jackson series dvd game-player Melissa Michael Jackson complete series was?
Alison Sweeney:Michael Jackson Ultimate dvd Collection At this point, I'm never Michael Jackson Ultimate dvd seasonsurprised to see a game player.Michael Jackson Ultimate series dvd People watch reality TV, Michael Jackson Ultimate complete series dvdmost of our contestants are fans Michael Jackson Ultimate dvd box setof Biggest Loser before they join the show, Michael Jackson Ultimate dvdand at that point, it's just a personal The shield dvd seasonchoice how to play the game.The shield dvd Melissa chose her path, and that's totally The shield dvd box setvalid, but it also didn't The shield complete seriessurprise me that the others eliminated The shield dvdher when they got The shield dvd collectionthe chance.

The Biggest Loser's Grey's Anatomy dvd seasonMelissa: "Don't tell me that I can't,Grey's Anatomy dvd because I can and I will"

TVGuide.com: Why Grey's Anatomy dvd box setdo you think this season seems Grey's Anatomy complete seriesto have less of a competitive feel?
Sweeney: This group found Grey's Anatomy series dvda lot in common, and even with the various game play moves along the way, managed to stick together Grey's Anatomy complete season for the most part. get smart complete seriesThere was definitely some friction get smart dvd— let's not forget Michael's choice of teams,get smart dvd season the elimination of Stephanie, and Melissa's strategy get smart dvd collection— but all in all, get smart series dvdthey do seem very tight-knit.

TVGuide.com: Were get smart box setyou aware of Sam and Stephanie's the west wing complete series relationship during filming?
Sweeney: Yeah, we the west wing dvdall knew they were bonding. the west wing dvd seasonThey're super cute together.

TVGuide.com: Why the west wing box setdo you think this show produces the west wing dvd collectonso many successful couples?
Sweeney: A couple reasons.the west wing series dvd It's such a real experience, Michael Jackson Ultimate dvd Collectionand people are meeting with a major thing in commonstar trek complete series — wanting to get healthy and change their lives. star trek dvdAnd going through such an emotional journey can star trek dvd seasonreally bring people together, it forms long lasting friendships,star trek box set and so it's no surprise that the couples star trek dvd collectionthat find each other on Biggest Loserstar trek series dvd have a strong, deep connection.

The Biggest Loser's Criminal mindsStephanie opens up Criminal minds dvdabout first love with fellow contestant

TVGuide.com: There have been criminal minds seasona lot of twists this season. Can we expect more?
Sweeney: Of course. criminal minds episodeThere are always surprises around every turn. Criminal minds series dvd It's a refection of life — you never know Criminal minds dvd collectionwhat's going to happen next, criminal minds season 5and you have to be prepared to handle criminal minds season 4everything that comes your way.

TVGuide.com: Do you criminal minds tvhave a favorite player or team?
Sweeney: I don't pick favorites Curb Your Enthusiasm complete seriesduring the show. It's really hard sometimes, Curb Your Enthusiasm dvdbut I try to stay impartial because I care Curb Your Enthusiasm dvd seasonabout them all, and want them all to succeed.Curb Your Enthusiasm box set I am their cheerleader — I can't have favorites!

Michael Jackson Ultimate dvd Collection
The shield dvd season
Grey's Anatomy dvd season
Curb Your enthusiasm dvd seasons
get smart complete series
the west wing complete series

goodman

Back to top Go down