ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Bones' star reveals new love interest

Go down

'Bones' star reveals new love interest Empty 'Bones' star reveals new love interest

Post  robson12 Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:58 pm

Tamara Taylor has revealed that her character in bones tv series will start a new relationship soon.
Taylor told Popeater Greys Anatomy DVD that Elon Gold will play a love interest for Dr. Camille Saroyan in future episodes of bones season.
"My love interest Greys Anatomy series dvd, it's so typical Cam," she said. "It's completely inappropriate and completely Nip Tuck box set the wrong way to go about things. But she sort of lands in a mess - a whole, funny supernatural box set sweet mess. And that's how the love interest is introduced."
Taylor added Nip Tuck dvd series that she is looking forward to the scenes, explaining: "Oh my gosh, I'm so excited Greys Anatomy dvd set. Usually Cam is sleeping with other people's guys. So it's really sort of nice supernatural dvd series to have one of my own."
The actress also admitted Gilmore Girls box set that she was initially nervous about playing Camille, who is both Booth's heroes series dvd ex-girlfriend and Brennan's boss.
"It was tough at first, because I crash landed Gilmore Girls dvd set on the scene as the boss and the ex," she said. "I don't think heroes box set fans were pleased with either one of those things. But thanks to the writers and I think I fell in love That 70s Show dvd box set with the cast pretty immediately, so there was instant chemistry, and they just softened Married With Children dvd her and made her nicer for me so that we could keep her around Prison Break complete series."
'Bones' star reveals new love interest 160x120_bones_s01
Emily Deschanel has claimed that her bones complete series character Brennan could still begin a relationship with Gilmore Girls complete series Booth (David Boreanaz).
In the 100th episode of bones dvd series, Brennan informed Booth that she does not want a relationship with That 70s Show box set him.
However, Deschanel told that she believes That 70s Show series dvd the duo could still get together.
"There's definitely a future Prison Break dvds for Booth and Brennan," she said. "People should not be giving up at all Married With Children dvd collection. I think they very much belong together."
Deschanel added that Brennan is trying to Married With Children dvd set "protect herself" by rejecting Booth.
"I think it's so scary to her still," she continued Married With Children box set. "She was abandoned and it's too scary to open herself up in that way."
Boreanaz claimed Will and Grace dvd that the relationship will "continue to grow", while Deschanel revealed that the season Married With Children complete series finale will have an impact on the couple.
"There are some big changes Will and Grace dvd collection for them in the finale that affects the future in a big way," she said.

robson12

Back to top Go down