ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Criminal minds dvd

Go down

Criminal minds dvd Empty Criminal minds dvd

Post  moonll Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:16 am

I am an avid watcher of the Criminal Minds dvd and I would have to say that this is the best season yet and it isn't even over with in criminal minds seasons 1-5 dvd boxset. It is not very often that one can say that every single episode of criminal minds seasons 1-5 dvd boxset was absolutely amazing. Although there was one episode which didn't meet up to the standards of the rest. As for the rest of the season of criminal minds seasons 1-5, thanks to amazing writers and directors, criminal minds dvd boxset has managed to show me things I never thought possible. For example, I am used to seeing James Alexander as creepy, I think that was the whole point of George on Seinfield. But the character that Jason Alexander played was truly amazing, creepy in just the right way, but truly an unsub worthy of the team. OMG the Season Four finale of criminal minds 1-5 was fantastic. I am an absolute avid fan of Criminal Minds 1-5. If you like FBI/Profiler type criminal minds seasons then this one is by far the best and a must have for any serious collector.
NCIS dvd follows the lives and adventures of a group of Naval Crime Investigative Service agents who conduct criminal investigations for the US Navy and Marine Corps. What makes NCIS seasons 1-7 one of the best crime dramas on television are its amazing characters and cast of ncis dvd boxset. Every member of the NCIS seasons team has a unique personality that adds humor, spunk, fun, and a degree of unpredictability.Even if you aren't a big fan of crime dramas, are turned off by the blood and dead bodies, or just want to stay away from military-related shows, ncis seasons 1-7 dvd boxset still has something to offer. The interplay between the characters is hilarious, fun, and just downright enjoyable in ncis 1-7. The cast really works together to make the show shine -- really, most television casts don't even come close to the character chemistry in NCIS dvd boxset. Season six is another triumph for the series, continuing the show's trademark creative, character-driven dialog.
I love the tribe seasons 1-5 dvd boxset. I just wishthe tribe seasons 1-5 dvd boxset would be released in the USA format already. I've been waiting for years for the tribe dvd to come out. the tribe seasons 1-5 is the best show, targeted specifically for teens. No adults from a toxic chemical in the air that only kills the adults, so only the kids and teenagers are alive and they run everything in the tribe 1-5. Chaos ensues, different "tribes" form (almost kind of like different governmental systems if you think of it), a lot of adult themes though..like sex, unwanted pregnancy, babies, death, killing, things like that of the tribe dvd boxset. The older teenagers think they are more mature than the kids so they automatically presume that they are above, like the parents were, and can tell everyone what to do (which of course ends up in the "anarchy" like chaos thing I mentioned). It's more like a soap opera drama sci-fi thing for teens. I'm 23 now and I've been watching it for awhile (until the series ended which was a bit ago. pretty sad. My favorite character was killed) with my mom. We both really enjoyed the tribe 1-5 dvd.

Heroes Seasons 1-4 DVD Boxset
House MD Seasons 1-6 DVD Boxset
Leverage Seasons 1-2 DVD Boxset
Frasier Seasons 1-11 DVD Boxset
Family Guy Seasons 1-7 DVD Boxset
The Closer Seasons 1-5 DVD Boxset
Desperate Housewives Seasons 1-6 DVD Boxset
The Wire Seasons 1-5 DVD Boxset
MI5(Spooks) Seasons 1-8 DVD Boxset
Breaking Bad Seasons 1-2 DVD Boxset
Dollhouse Seasons 1-2 DVD boxset
Medium Seasons 1-5 DVD Boxset