ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melinda Clarke 'could return to Diaries'

Go down

Melinda Clarke 'could return to Diaries' Empty Melinda Clarke 'could return to Diaries'

Post  honeys Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:48 am

Melinda Clarke CSI Las Vegashas revealed that CSI Las Vegas dvd box setshe may return toCSI Las Vegas dvd The Vampire Diaries.

Clarke, whomoonight dvd box set plays Matt and moonight dvdVickee's absentee Dexter dvd seasonmom Kelly Donovan, told Gossip Girl dvdsthe Los Angeles Times Mash dvd box setthat tonight's US Breaking Bad dvd box setepisode is her last "for the 24 dvd box settime being".

"You never Chuck dvdsknow when a characterFringe dvd box set might die on this Fringe season 1 dvdshow, obviously, butFamily Guy dvd set I don't think I'm lost on dvd giving too muchHouse dvd season away by saying thatunited states of tara season 1 dvd it's a possibility [that I'll Leverage seasons dvdreturn]," she said.

"I saw a quotemichael jackson collection dvd from [co-creator] Kevin Williamson recently Cold Case seasons dvdwhere he saidGrey’s Anatomy dvd releases that I'd been Grey’s Anatomy dvd collectionestablished now The Sopranos dvd box setas Matt's mom andThe tudors seasons dvd that they'd have meSupernatural DVD for as long asStar trek Enterprise complete series dvd I want them. He's cute."

SheStar trek Enterprise seasons dvd box set continued: "I'll say Seinfeld seasons dvd box setthis - there'slas vegas dvd definitely a climaxBoston leagal seasons dvd to Kelly Donovan's Army Wives dvd box setarc in this shrek seasons dvd boxsetepisode. You may or may lost seasons 1-5 on dvdnot see her lost dvdsthe rest of the seasonlost seasons 1-5 box set and I will always lost dvd box set 1-5be open to theSix Feet Under complete series dvd collection idea of being Scrubs seasons dvdaround for curb your enthusiasm seasons dvdThe Vampire Diaries."

Clarke added Gilmore Girls seasons dvdthat she loved working The closer seasons dvdon the programme monk complete series and would beMonk dvd box set happy to return.

"I'm always Monk dvdopen to it," she House MD seasonsaid. "They're all so How I Met Your Mother dvd collectionhard-working and How I Met Your Mother seasons dvd box setgrateful and IDoctor Who seasons dvd see it going sharpe complete series dvd box setfor a long time. They're smallville dvdcreative with smallville seasons dvdtheir storylines and CSI Miami dvd box setthey keep it The Mentalist series dvdwell-balanced as CSI Miami DVDa human drama doctor who dvdthat just happens NCIS dvd collectionto have someNCIS seasons dvd vampires inCSI Las Vegas dvd there. And a lot of CSI Las Vegas dvd box setdead bodies."

honeys

Back to top Go down