ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The l word,70s show,seinfeld DVD Collection

Go down

The l word,70s show,seinfeld DVD Collection Empty The l word,70s show,seinfeld DVD Collection

Post  Nancybaby Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:10 am

Home Newsthe l word dvd box set Celebrity Music Movies Television Photos the l word dvd Video Community Exclusives Celebrity the l word box setMusic Movie TV Slideshows Hot or the l word dvd setNot? TV Recaps Fashion Interviews the l word seasons 1-6 dvd Contests
Welcome to Starpulse

The the l word on dvdstunt-heavy tenth season of “Dancing the l word dvdswith the Stars” continued last night the l word dvd collectionwith a “Double Score Showdown,” the l word dvdswhere each team received scores for the l word setboth technique and performance. l word dvd Despite a few much-needed triumphs l word dvd (Kate! Chad!), it was an odd, the l word complete series unpredictable episode where that 70s show dvd box setthe whole was often better (and more that 70s show dvd entertaining) than the sum of the that 70s show on dvdjudges’ scores.

First up, that 70s show dvdsErin and Maks performed the that 70s show dvd box settempting, titivating Tango. I thought their that 70s show seasons 1-8 dvddance was really entertaining and they that 70s show seasons dvddid a good job performing it. that 70s show on dvdThe judges were not as enthusiastic, that 70s show complete seriesalthough Len admittedly did like the that 70s show dvd box setlack of blindfold action in this week’s that 70s show dvd routine. Nonetheless, the scores Seinfeld dvd box setwere way lower than Maks, Erin, Seinfeld dvd or I expected. (Technique Score: 18 + Seinfeld dvd setPerformance Score: 21 = Total Score: 39)

Evan and Seinfeld dvd collectionAnna were next up, and performed a Seinfeld dvd 1-9tango that was more to the judges liking, Seinfeld dvd for sale although I am still partial to Erin and Seinfeld dvd box setMaks’ routine. Somehow I missed Evan’s Seinfeld dvd ‘hint of catlike arrogance’ that got Bruno Seinfeld dvd box setso excited. (Technique Score: 26 + Performance Score: Seinfeld complete series 26 = Total Score: 52)

Our first Seinfeld complete dvdromantic/raunchy Rumba of the night is Seinfeld series performed by Niecy and Louis. I don’t Seinfeld seasons necessarily think Niecy is the best one out Seinfeld dvd there, but I find her very enjoyable, and hope she Seinfeld complete dvdgets the chance to shake her tail feather like she buy Seinfeld dvd wants to. Even though I agreed with Carrie cheap Seinfeld dvd box setAnne about Louis’ emotional Seinfeld dvdsbackstories not entirely translating, I did not expect Seinfeld setthem to go so low with the scoring. (18 + 18 = 36… Seinfeld dvd By the way, both sets of judges’ scores were Seinfeld box set6-6-6 for a performance that was all about heaven Seinfeld dvd box set and the after-life. Kinda ironic, don’t ya think?)

Nancybaby

Back to top Go down