ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

South Park,70s Show,the west wing DVD Box Set

Go down

South Park,70s Show,the west wing DVD Box Set Empty South Park,70s Show,the west wing DVD Box Set

Post  Nancybaby Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:22 am

As the first that 70s show dvd box setDesperate Housewives star to speak that 70s show dvd out about Nicollette Sheridan's $20 million that 70s show dvd collection lawsuit against ABC and Marc that 70s show complete seriesCherry, Eva Longoria Parker said that 70s show seasons dvdWednesday that she is "really confused that 70s show series dvdabout this whole thing."

Parker further that 70s show dvd box settold On Air with Ryan Seacrest: that 70s show dvd set"I would love to see [former that 70s show setco-star Nicollette] to find out if everything's 70s show dvd OK."

Desperate Housewives' 70s show dvd setNicollette Sheridan suing ABC, that 70s show complete seriesMarc Cherry

In the lawsuit that 70s show seasonsfiled Monday, Sheridan claimed that 70s show dvd box setCherry, the show's executive south park dvd box setproducer, had physically assaulted her and south park dvd that she was let go from the series after south park dvd setcomplaining about his behavior to south park dvd collectionthe network.

Parker, 35, saidsouth park on dvd Cherry "probably could not harm a fly," south park 1-13 dvd box setbut acknowledged tension south park seasons dvdbetween him and Sheridan. "I know they south park series dvddid have a thing on-set, I guess it was a couplesouth park complete series dvd years ago," she said on Ryan south park seasons 1-13Seacrest's radio show. "I wasn't on-set south park dvd setwhen it happened but apparently this south park collectionincident had happened and she feltbuy south park dvd it was wrong ... honestly I wishsouth park on dvd I knew."

ABC Studios The West Wing dvd box set issued a statement after the suit was The West Wing dvd filed: "While we have yet to see The West Wing dvd collectionthe actual complaint, we investigated The West Wing dvd set similar claims made by Ms. The West Wing set Sheridan last year and found them to The West Wing box set be without merit."

Nicollette Sheridan's West Wing dvd box set attorney: Marc Cherry's behavior West Wing dvd was "abusive and appalling"

Parker said she West Wing on dvd was not nearby at the time of the The West Wing dvd for saleincident because she and SheridanThe West Wing complete seriesdid not share many scenes together. Parker also The West Wing dvdssaid she hoped the lawsuit would not The West Wing series dvd affect the series, currently in its The West Wing seasons dvdsixth season.

"It's a big lawsuit. The West Wing seasons 1-7 dvd It's a big deal," Parker said. "I love The West Wing dvd 1-7 the show so much, I would hate forThe West Wing series dvd anything to tarnish the reputation of the show."

Nancybaby

Back to top Go down