ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Just In: Glee Goodness and Ghost Whisperer Gloom and Doom?

Go down

This Just In: Glee Goodness and Ghost Whisperer Gloom and Doom? Empty This Just In: Glee Goodness and Ghost Whisperer Gloom and Doom?

Post  ivyivy Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:48 am

Glee: Could anything possibly be better thais on special promotion. Buy TheTwo and a half men DVD is an excellent comedy season。While Boston Legal DVD tv show is worth watching. Watching House MD DVDis a good relaxation,n Lea Michele and the rest of the Glee gang belting out Madonna's "Like a Prayer"—with a fan-freaking-tastic gospel choir to boot?! Seriously, pinch us because we have got to be dreaming up something this good.

Check out the promos above and we have two more below, and...Wait a minute. Stop the presses! This really just in. Jennifer Love Hewitt has been cast on a new series. So does this mean Ghost Whisperer is dead?

CHANCE YEH/PatrickMcMullan.com/Sipa Press
Ghost Whisperer/Love Bites: Sources confirm the news that Jennifer Love Hewitt has been tapped to play herself in the upcoming NBC pilot Love Bites. But...whew! Turns out it's just a cameo, not a series-regular slot, so Ghost Whisperer is safe for the moment. J.Love will be yet another pretty-faced guest star in the pilot, along with Lindsay Price and Jason Lewis. The series stars Jordana Spiro (My Boys) andNCIS DVD is on sale. Most watched Charmed DVD one tree hill dvd is a wise decision. This Medium DVD is much cheaper than its previous version. The Apprentice DVD is the best seller of many stores. Becki Newton (Ugly Betty), is from Sex and the City scribe Cindy Chupack and is already generating some nice heat.

The Vampire Diaries: Keep a pad and paper handy during this week's return to Mystic Falls. Word on the street is that Elena will dial a very one tree hill dvd season is great joy on raining days.If you have bought prison break dvd tv shows, please try The Shield DVD Season, it will never let you down.I love to watchThe L Word dvd andSupernatural DVD, both are great shows. The most well known Bones DVD Season is available at www.dvdsetcollection.com If you haven’t watched The Sopranos complete dvd tv show,visible phone number during the episode, and if fans call it too, they'll receive some Vampire Diaries teasers of their very own. So very Lost-y, no?

Big Love: More like, no love! Resident wifey No. 2, Lost dvds? It’s cheap and great. And las vegas dvd series is another must have collection.My Christmas gift to my friend aremarried with children dvd and The Simpsons dvds, my friend said this is her most wanted.Doctor Who dvds is a fantastic show。Chlo? Sevigny (aka Nicki), spoke to the Onion's A.V. Club this week and held nothing back about the current season of the HBO cult hit. "It was awful this season, as far as I'm concerned," she says. "I love the show, I love my character, I love the writing...[but] with nine episodes, I think they were just squishing too much in." (For the record, we're inclined to agree and hope there's no Heiglesque backlash).

Survivor: Don't forget to catch Survivor tonight instead of in its normal Thursday time slot, then check back here after to chat about thatintroduce me to watchMash dvd season andScrubs dvd on the line,after that I think I am very satisfied with it.Are you satisfied with the Girlfriends DVD TV shows? Yes, exactly.Californication DVDs,I like La Femme Nikita DVDandSix Feet Under DVD season very much, crazy double elimination in our Survivor Insider.

ivyivy

Back to top Go down