ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Trek Series Would Interest Moore

Go down

A Trek Series Would Interest Moore Empty A Trek Series Would Interest Moore

Post  ivyivy Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:34 am

If offered the chance to do a Star Trek seriesone tree hill dvd is a wise decision. This Medium DVD is much cheaper than its previous version. The Apprentice DVD is the best seller of many stores. Watch one tree hill dvd season is great joy on raining days.If you have bought prison break dvd tv shows, please try The Shield DVD Season, it will never let you down.I love to watchThe L Word dvd of his own, Ronald D. Moore (Star Trek: The Next Generation, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine) would think about it.

Moore, co-creator of the modern Battlestar Galactic and its spinoff Caprica, spoke about Star Trek as well as his work on BSG.

His time with Star Trek is where Moore learned how to be good at what he does. “Working at Star Trek all those years really was the place that I learned the craft of television writing, in story, in plot, structure, and character,” said Moore. “It taught me how to write and produce TV. When I came to Battlestar, I also decided IandSupernatural DVD, both are great shows. The most well known Bones DVD Season is available at www.dvdsetcollection.com If you haven’t watched The Sopranos complete dvd tv show, try it.How about Lost dvds? It’s cheap and great. And las vegas dvd series is another must have collection.My Christmas gift to my friend aremarried with children dvd wanted to break all the rules that Star Trek had about how it did stories. From the beginning, we decided that if Star Trek did something, Battlestar was not going to do it and we would try to, in every way we could, make a different show than what Star Trek did.”

If he was offered a Star Trek series of his own, would Moore accept the opportunity? “I’d seriously consider it,” he said. “I think ,at the moment, the franchise is in good hands. J.J. Abrams has a really good take on it, I thought the last movie was very good. I’m confident that he’s going to chart a direction for Star Trek for the foreseeable future.”

ivyivy

Back to top Go down