ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

podcast:soul asassins radio's the west wing

Go down

podcast:soul asassins radio's the west wing Empty podcast:soul asassins radio's the west wing

Post  ivyivy Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:38 am

We've teamed up with the Soul Assassins family to bring you another weekly podcast for your listening pleasure.

From now until an indefinite future, we'll be posting a free podcast of DJ Muggs and Mr. Choc's weekly Sirius/XM show, Soul Assassins Radio: The West Wing, on Tuesdays, following its live broadcast on Monday evenings.

The show airs every Monday night at 8-10 p.m.The Shield DVD Season, it will never let you down.I love to watchThe L Word dvd andSupernatural DVD, both are great shows. The most well known Bones DVD Season is available at www.dvdsetcollection.com If you haven’t watched The Sopranos complete dvd tv show, PST on XM66 & Shade 45, or 5-7 p.m. EST time, and is also sLost dvds? It’s cheap and great. And las vegas dvd series is another must have collection.My Christmas gift to my friend aremarried with children dvd and The Simpsons dvds, my friend said this is her most wanted.Doctor Who dvds is a fantastic showtreamed in live video on BReal.TV at those same times.

ivyivy

Back to top Go down