ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spoilers on 'True Blood,' 'Lost,' 'Glee,' 'Grey's,' 'Castle,' and more!

Go down

Spoilers on 'True Blood,' 'Lost,' 'Glee,' 'Grey's,' 'Castle,' and more! Empty Spoilers on 'True Blood,' 'Lost,' 'Glee,' 'Grey's,' 'Castle,' and more!

Post  robson12 Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:26 am

Got a scoop request? An anonymous tip you’re dying to share?
Question: Will Greys Anatomy complete series address Izzie’s whereabouts at all? Or are they just going to pretend she never existed now that Katherine Heigl isn’t returning? —Mickey
They’re definitely not going to pretend she never existed. In fact, I’m told the Izzie issue will be addressed during May sweeps. For her part, Katherine Heigl thinks her Jan. 21 farewell — while not originally intended to be her last episode — oddly works as a bookend to Izzie’s Greys Anatomy season story. “Even though there’s a part of me that would like to go back and do the quick Izzie farewell,” she says, “I also think NCIS tv series that my last scene — where Meredith says to Izzie, ‘Don’t go, we’re your family,’ and Izzie’s response was, ‘No you’re not, you’re just a bunch of people I worked with, and I can find true blood dvd series that anywhere’ — was kind of tragic and appropriate all at the same time. When I was playing the scene I was really trying to convey that, for Izzie, that NCIS dvd boxset was a lie that she had to tell herself to have the courage to have to move on.”
Spoilers on 'True Blood,' 'Lost,' 'Glee,' 'Grey's,' 'Castle,' and more! Ask-ausiello_320
Question: I’m on my hands and knees begging for some true blood series dvd news! —Nick
dvd true blood is currently shooting episode 6, penned by executive producer Alan Ball. And guess what? It contains what Ball describes as an “intense” Sookie/Eric moment. “Let’s put it this way,” he adds, “I think people will have strong feelings about true blood box set.” In possibly related news, Ball told TV Guide that “Sookie is sexually drawn to [Eric] because she’s had his blood. But there is another reason he’s drawn to her, one that will be revealed this season.”
Question: Some scoop please on the upcoming Gossip Girl indecent proposal storyline. You called it first, now please give us more. Pretty please! —Jordan
The promo for next week’s episode gives Gilmore Girls dvd set away pretty much everything… except the big twist.
Question: Okay, I’ll bite: What happens immediately after the Gilmore Girls complete series scene with Chuck at the top of the Empire State Building in the Gossip Girl finale? —Larissa
Something really bad and potentially irreparable.
Question: Do you have any scoop on what’s coming up on The Office? —Rachel
Kathy Bates’ hilarious boss lady is returning for the Entourage complete series season finale to deal with a “big scandal with the printers and a potential whistle blower situation,” reveals executive Entourage seasons dvd producer Paul Lieberstein.
Question: What are you hearing about the possibility of a Grissom cameo on CSI Las Vegas season before the end of the season? —Dale
I’m hearing it’s logistically impossible dvd csi las vegas, since William Petersen is currently in Chicago headlining Endgame at the Steppenwolf Theatre.
Question: I have to have some one tree hill box set scoop — preferably on the season finale and the show’s renewal status. —Nick
I have a very strong hunch The CW will give one tree hill series dvd a 13-episode pickup, although we’ll probably have to wait until May for an official announcement. Don’t know too much about the finale NCIS box set, except that it ends with an outta-nowhere cliffhanger.
Question: Californication… Any scoop? —Arlene
When are casting teasers more than just casting teasers? When they reveal the plot of the upcoming fourth season like CSI Las Vegas complete series these do: The show is on the hunt for a PYT to play Sasha Bingham, a superstarlet whose next role will be in the big-screen version of Hank’s book, and an older woman (up to 50) to play Abby Rhoads, the lawyer reluctantly defending CSI Las Vegas complete series Hank against charges of assault CSI Las Vegas tv series. Wonder if General Hospital would let Nancy Lee Grahn out long enough for the 10-episode gig?
Question: We know that Jennifer Morrison is coming back for “a very special episode” of house md season in April, but can we just get a straight answer about her future on the show? Is she in or out? —Patrick
She’s somewhere in the middle CSI Las Vegas dvds. Although JMo won’t be back as a series regular next season, she may return for a handful of guest appearances. In the meantime, you can see NCIS dvd set her live and in person in the underrated Broadway revival of The Miracle Worker. But hurry up — the play closes Sunday! As an added bonus, there’s a 30 percent CSI Las Vegas dvd series chance you’ll run into me near the theater since I live right around the corner!

robson12

Back to top Go down