ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supernatural

Go down

Supernatural Empty Supernatural

Post  robson12 Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:31 am

- Richard confirmed Cold Case season that he does come back after Changing Channels but not why or in which supernatural dvd series episode(s).
- Rob confimed he is back in the Sons of Anarchy series dvd season finale and that "it's crazy" and that "people are dying and reappearing The Closer dvd set".
- According to Kurt Fuller, Zachariah beats Dean Sons of Anarchy dvd series up in Ep 16. ("Next week, Dean and... I get in a confrontation The Closer dvd series, and I KICK HIS ASS.")
Supernatural Supernatural_50460_top
- Not really a spoiler for SPN, but Entourage seasons dvd will be of interest to some people...Misha appears in curb your enthusiasm box set character as Castiel in the Ghostfacers webseries. The webseries premieres Desperate Housewives dvd series April 15th online at cwtv.com after the curb your enthusiasm complete series 100th Episode airs on TV.
- I'm not sure Entourage complete series if this was a joke or not, but Misha claims that there's a curb your enthusiasm dvd set scene in an upcoming episode where Castiel tears Desperate Housewives complete series off his shirt.
- There's contradictory things being said about Misha being in supernatural box set Season 6. Jim made a crack to Misha about him (Misha) needed curb your enthusiasm tv sries to look for work next year but at an autograph signing Desperate Housewives tv series when asked directly by a fan, Misha said "I think so."

robson12

Back to top Go down