ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Idol's Top 12 ninth-season finalists take to the stage live

Go down

American Idol's Top 12 ninth-season finalists take to the stage live Empty American Idol's Top 12 ninth-season finalists take to the stage live

Post  summersun Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:46 pm

American Idol's Top Criminal minds12 ninth-season finalists took the stage for the first time during Tuesday night's live performanceCriminal minds dvd show broadcast, singing Rolling Stones songs. Most of the finalists received goodcriminal minds dvd season feedback from the judges, however one contestant continued to wow the judges with her big voice andcriminal minds episode delivered a stand-out performance that drew comparisons to eighth-season runner-up Adam Lambert.The following is Reality TV World's recap of the performance broadcastCriminal minds series dvd in the order which the Top 12 finalists sang. Also included are comments from each of the four Criminal minds dvd collectionjudges -- Randy Jackson, Ellen DeGeneres, Kara criminal minds season 5DioGuardi and Simon Cowell -- as well as additional criminal minds season 4information about each performance.Randy said: "I'll tell you what, I wasn't so crazy when the range was starting but it reminded me of how great of a criminal minds tvperformer you've become and dog, you slayed it! Way to start the show baby!"Ellen said: "Well what's not to love about that. At some point I'm Curb Your Enthusiasm complete seriesgoing to be disappointed but not yet. That's the Seinfeld complete seasonway to start the night. Amazing. Good, good."ara said:CSI Las Vegas complete season "First night on the big stage, it's hard, you've got to fillMedium seasonup that stage. And what's so great about the Stones is thatcsi miami box set they were incredible performers. Mick Jagger was comfortable up there -- he had a swagger, a style, Disney dvd collectionand attitude -- and that's what you delivered tonight. And I just thought that's what this is all about, is conveying the message of the song but being hot on stage and you did Disney box setthat. I really liked it."Simon said: "Look, you're definitely, definitely gotMichael Jackson DVD Collection your confidence up now. Particularly after next week, it was such a great performance. [But] if I'm being honest, particularlyMichael Jackson Ultimate dvd Collection when I see the clip of the Rolling Stones back, I thought the performance at times -- particularly your dancing -- was The shield dvd seasonkind of corny. It was. You sang it well, but I think when you watch it Grey's Anatomy dvd seasonback, it was verging at times [as] a tiny bit Curb Your enthusiasm dvd seasonsdesperate."Additional Notes: Randy and Kara both disagreed with Simon's "desperate" comment. "Noooo!" Randy shouted. "I get smart complete seriesthink it was the middle part of the song in particular," Simon clarified after an awkward face-to-face confrontation with Americanthe west wing complete series Idol host Ryan Seacrest.Didi Benami, a 23-year-old from Knoxville, TN who currently resides in Los Angeles, CASong: "Play With Fire"Randy said: "Always Bones dvd seasoninterested to see what songs you guys are going to pick tonight and what was going to happen, Youbuffy the vampire slayer complete series picked 'Playing with Fire' and I got to tell you what, I think for the firstBuffy the Vampire slayer dvd time for me in weeks, Didi man, you were stargate atlantis dvdon fire tonight. Dude, that was one of your bestsix feet under complete series performances for me in a long time. Nice one!"Ellen said: "You have an amazing voice and I love that you lost your way -- that could spin you out -- but you The Wire box setdidn't let it. You got right back and this has got to be nerve racking, to be here right now. So I was proud that you got right back in the song, I thought The Sopranos complete series dvdyou sounds great. And you made the wordBoston Legal box set 'fire' two syllables, which I Sons of anarchy dvd seasonthought was 'gr-eat.' It was great."

summersun

Back to top Go down

American Idol's Top 12 ninth-season finalists take to the stage live Empty Re: American Idol's Top 12 ninth-season finalists take to the stage live

Post  summersun Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:49 pm

When Lost fans Monk dvd seasonspeak of ''set-up'' episodes, they're usually trying to be kind about an hour wherein nothing reallyThe Closer dvd season happened besides moving characters emotionally and placing them geographically so they are primed and positioned for more eventfulMad men dvd season episodes to come. This wasn't that kind of set-up episode, even though it often played the part.Mad men dvd season While Queen Ilana’s beach crew cooled their heels off screen, King Crock Locke shepherded his freaked-out flock of ex-Others acrossMacGyver complete series The Island, first to Crazy Claire’s cozy-creepy Little Yoda Hut on the Prairie, then tobleach box set Banyan Tree Creek. At one point, we got a shot where ''Thesix feet under complete series Smoke-Thing'' practically played traffic cop, motioning his herd along the path like a flight attendant directing passengers off a plane the simpsons complete seasonafter an emergency landing. (In a deletedtrue blood dvd season scene, Cindy noted his technique, tried to correct him, and then got slapped silly formash complete series being ''inappropriate.'') Along the way, Locke Ness Monster diverted Secret Agent Sawyer to Hydra Island to smoke out insurgents cold case box setamong the Ajira passengers. Instead, Dharma's former security chief andsopranos complete series de facto sheriff made the acquaintance of the smaller island's new regent, one tree hill dvd seasonexiled uber-Other Charles Widmore — a little Elba for the Island's deposed Napoleon. Sawyer returned to Smokey with intel (Widmore's got goons, guns, and sonic fences) and new mysteries. (What — or who — is locked up in the submarine? Who slaughtered the Ajira 316 redshirts?) He also came back glee season 1 dvd box setwith a plan to get himself, Kate, and presumably Jin and Sun off theMerlin series dvd Island. Kate wondered: But who's going to fly the airplane? Silly rabbit! Don't you know Sawyer is all about the Watership Down? In short, ''Recon'' told us Merlin box setwhere almost everyone in the saga currently stands dollhouse dvd season(and sits) in advance of significant action.

summersun

Back to top Go down