ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buy good DVD at DVDSetShop

Go down

Buy good DVD at DVDSetShop Empty Buy good DVD at DVDSetShop

Post  Nancybaby Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:57 am

Talk about Cold Case dvdoverachieving: Monday night’s Chuck was Cold Case dvd box setanother knock-out, with fast-paced Gilmore Girls dvdaction, ample laughs, and Gilmore Girls dvd box setsome of the series’ best character moments. House md dvdOnce again, Zachary Levi took on House dvd box seta more supporting role to give his co-starScrubs dvd a chance to shine. And Adam Baldwin came Scrubs dvd box set through in an episode that Desperate Housewives dvd box set was all about John Casey—Desperate Housewives dvd or should I call him Alex Criminal Minds dvd box setCoburn?

Spy Training: Criminal Minds dvd We’ve been saying it for Gossip Girl seasons 1-2 dvd box setweeks, but it bears repeating—Gossip Girl dvdChuck is getting pretty damn good True Blood seasons 1-2 dvd at this spy stuff. This week, Chuck’sTrue Blood dvd mission was a trace cell Grey’s anatomy dvd mission, which means testingGrey’s anatomy dvd box set CIA security by, well, CSI Las Vegas 1-9 dvd box set proving how ineffective it is. CSI Las Vegas dvdHis second mission was disney 100 years of magic dvd box set slightly less pleasant: Recover disney dvd box set Casey, dead or alive. disney dvd collection There was plenty Golden Girls dvd of flashing—we’ve rarely Golden Girls dvd box set seen Chuck this bad-ass—The unit seasons 1-4 dvd box setbut it was great to know The unit dvdhe’s still a good guy. supernatural dvdNote how quickly he supernatural dvd box setdecided to risk treason Entourage seasons 1-6 dvdin order to save a Entourage dvdfriend.
The Handlers: dexter seasons 1-4 dvd box setCasey, Casey, Casey. dexter dvd box setI’ve always liked Seinfeld dvd box setthe character, but he’s often seemed Seinfeld dvd a bit two-dimensional. As much the sopranos dvd box setas I abhor flashbacks, it was a rarethe sopranos dvd treat seeing the old Casey, a mansons of anarchy seasons 1-2 dvd box set formerly known as Alex Coburn. Who sons of anarchy dvdwoulda thought that CaseyFrasier dvd box setfaced the same dilemma of choosinFrasier dvd between love and spying? one tree hill dvd box setAnd as for his demotion to civilianone tree hill dvd status, I’m (wishfully) that 70s show seasons 1-8 dvd box set thinking it won’t last long.

The Romance: that 70s show dvdAgent Shaw was absent, but his presence boston legal dvd box setwas still felt as Sarah plannedboston legal dvd an off-screen rendezvous. friends dvd box setAlthough I’m not a rabid Chuck/Sarah shipper, friends dvd I can’t help but wonder how Mash dvd box set long they’re going to drag this out Mash dvd —especially with Chuck’s admission the office dvd last week that he’s still in love the office dvd box setwith Agent Walker. (Duh.) Great the wire dvdmoment between the star-crossed the wire dvd box setpair, with Sarah telling Chuck how i met your mother 1-4 dvdshe’s afraid of losing the Chuck how i met your mother dvdfrom three years ago (read: the one family guy dvd box setshe fell in love with). So, hey, can we get on family guy dvd with this already?

Ellie andmerlin seasons 1-2 dvd Awesome: Let’s all breathe merlin dvd a collective sigh of relief—married with children dvd box setit looks as though Ellie married with children dvd and Awesome are here to stay. army wives dvd box setGreat Awesome moments throughout: army wives dvd The scene in which he and Morganmad men dvd box set realized they both know Chuck’s mad men dvd secret was an instant classic. big love dvd box setI’ll admit I was concerned when Awesomebig love dvd tempted Ellie away from her fellowshipdoctor who dvd box set in favor of Doctors Without Borders. doctor who dvd Sure, his reasons were noble, but stealingsouth park dvd box set your wife away from her dream south park dvd job? Un-Awesome. Good thing he south park dvd setcame around in the end.

Nancybaby

Back to top Go down