ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Larry David: There's a "Good Chance" Curb Your Enthusiasm Will Return

Go down

Larry David: There's a "Good Chance" Curb Your Enthusiasm Will Return Empty Larry David: There's a "Good Chance" Curb Your Enthusiasm Will Return

Post  robson12 Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:02 am

The curb your enthusiasm series chances for an eighth season of curb your enthusiasm dvd are looking pretty, pretty, pretty good.
"I'm leaning towards curb your enthusiasm dvd box set, so I would say there's a good chance," curb your enthusiasm season dvd creator and star Larry David told TVGuide.com curb your enthusiasm tv series at the Paley Festival Sunday night. Inside the event, David clarified an eighth curb your enthusiasm dvd set season of his HBO comedy is "not definite yet, but we're working on curb your enthusiasm series dvd."
TV Guide Network won't edit curb your enthusiasm box set for time
While fans wait for a final answer on the future ofcurb your enthusiasm complete series, they can prepare for curb your enthusiasm dvds's upcoming basic-cable debut on TV Guide Network curb your enthusiasm dvd online in June.
Larry David: There's a "Good Chance" Curb Your Enthusiasm Will Return 100315Larry-David1
The decade-long series curb your enthusiasm seasons 1-7 dvd box set' seventh season marked the first reunion of the curb your enthusiasm season cast of Seinfeld and the season finale brought in dvd curb your enthusiasm's best ratings in five years.
Bob Einstein — who has played curb your enthusiasm 1-7 Marty Funkhouser for the past three seasons — says curb your enthusiasm dvd boxset's most recent season helped reinvigorate curb your enthusiasm complete seasons dvd. "I thought that this year was a real upper," he said. "It brought a lot of excitement back to curb your enthusiasm on dvd everything and I think it would kind of sad and stupid to stop now. There's no reason to curb your enthusiasm dvd releases."
Do you think curb your enthusiasm collection should return for another season?

robson12

Back to top Go down